You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Want to try 3D

Default Want to try 3D

I curently shoot a Mathews outback 60lbs. It has a QAD rest and a Dead Nuts sight. What recomendations do ya'll have for sight, rest, and release to use for 3D season.

Default 3d

What you are shooting is just fine for 3d. The biggest thing you need is some friends to shoot with and practice with. My advice is to have as much fun as you can and try not to get involved in the my Equipment is better than your equipment. Using what you like/can afford and are comfortable with makes alot of difference. Have fun and shoot often.

to 3D Shoots!
    Sounds like you have a pretty good setup already. I think you are good to go. My only advice (if you do not already have one) is to get a good hip quiver for your travels.

Default Classes

Thanks guys. When it comes to ASA shoots what class do you start in?

With your current set-up you can enter in the bow novice and up classes. I started off in the bow novice this year just to get my feet wet and plan on jumping up to the hunter class next year after I can get my hands on a 5 pin sight that is lens compatible.