You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default 600 mayors are calling for tougher gun laws

Seems their plan to get these laws enacted is working

The group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is pushing Obama to lift a rider known as the Tiahrt Amendment from the fiscal year 2012 budget proposal. By removing the rider, lawmakers would gain access to records of guns sold through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives’ operation "Fast and Furious," which oversaw the sale of weapons to known and suspected straw purchasers for Mexican drug cartels.

notice Bloomburg is heading this up
    it is so crucial who we elect in a state and local office communist are infiltrating at every level

Mayors Michael R. Bloomberg and Thomas M. Menino, coalition co-chairs, called on Congressional leaders to repeal the Tiahrt restrictions that are blocking Congressional oversight of the ATF’s controversial "Operation Fast & Furious."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...gthen-gun-laws

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Talking Don't worry !

I'm a commie fighter back in my younger days , as that'sdwhat I was fighting back during the " Cold War " days , when yours trully along with my brother and two of my brother-in -laws were doing !

There's only my brother and me left , but we are Nammers and brother is as conservative Republican as they come !

We'll get our Winchesters ready !

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Seems their plan to get these laws enacted is working

The group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, is pushing Obama to lift a rider known as the Tiahrt Amendment from the fiscal year 2012 budget proposal. By removing the rider, lawmakers would gain access to records of guns sold through the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives’ operation "Fast and Furious," which oversaw the sale of weapons to known and suspected straw purchasers for Mexican drug cartels.

notice Bloomburg is heading this up
    it is so crucial who we elect in a state and local office communist are infiltrating at every level

Mayors Michael R. Bloomberg and Thomas M. Menino, coalition co-chairs, called on Congressional leaders to repeal the Tiahrt restrictions that are blocking Congressional oversight of the ATF’s controversial "Operation Fast & Furious."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...gthen-gun-laws

You don't really believe they want to take away guns from honest american citizens do ya Smokes????

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunt Hoosier View Post
    You don't really believe they want to take away guns from honest american citizens do ya Smokes????
    nahhhhh never would I ever consider it
    they will stop at nothing to get the folks on the left riled up like doing that guns trade stuff in Mexico though
    yep I am 60 this year so i under stand the nammers stuff and yes my Colt AR is loaded and 2,000 rounds near by

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

update on these goings on
    what do you think about excutive order
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1526300

you get your updates from AT? I feel bad for you smokes I do...
    I cut things up and split them down!

Talking Here's what I think !

Another one !