You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default man they sure am living good now

    socialism is doing very wellhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu6ok5ykyuQ&feature=player_embedded



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  2. #2
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    up up up



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #3
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    My neighbor just got evicted , here's all the crap a two bedroom house had extra as junk !

    I always wonder about them as there was a grandma , son who graduated a few years ago , a daughter with three young kids from various suiters , a dog , a cat and who knows what else , but as a good neighbor I remained silent !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #4
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    There were also alot of coming and going , going on there in that house !

    To think if just everyone just came and went there , if only those who left there took just a few Wally-world sacks with them to wherever , besides what they may of already got , this mess would of been alot smaller !

    This is a real mess !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 07-29-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling , there was no taking of garbage going on during the correction of this this post

  5. #5
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    There were also alot of coming and going , going on there in that house !

    To think if just everyone just came and went there , if only those who left there took just a few Wally-world sacks with them to wherever , besides what they may of already got , this mess would of been alot smaller !

    This is a real mess !
    Dang Carpy, you are starting to talk like smokes. You been on that bike too long.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  6. #6
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Dang Carpy, you are starting to talk like smokes. You been on that bike too long.
    I know it just shows that I've just been around here way too long !



    PS. Things one does to get the official translater !

  7. #7
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I know it just shows that I've just been around here way too long !



    PS. Things one does to get the official translater !


    HAHA.........
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  8. #8
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I was just out doing my weekly mowing today , and the landlord let me know that that trash will be gone sometime soon !

    I learned alot about my X-neighbors , as I was just trying to be a good neighbor and make no trouble ! I'm glad that these folks are gone and hope that either Poorman or Gator Eye will have the welcome wagon out for them , when they show up next door !




    PS. I really wish them on nobody !

  9. #9
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I was just out doing my weekly mowing today , and the landlord let me know that that trash will be gone sometime soon !

    I learned alot about my X-neighbors , as I was just trying to be a good neighbor and make no trouble ! I'm glad that these folks are gone and hope that either Poorman or Gator Eye will have the welcome wagon out for them , when they show up next door !




    PS. I really wish them on nobody !
    Sounds like some real nice people you had there. Glad you are rid of them buddy.


    "HONDA"

  10. #10
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Sounds like some real nice people you had there. Glad you are rid of them buddy.


    Yeah, but now hes tryong to push them off on me and Gatoreye.


    Not nice Carpy, not nice.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  11. #11
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Yeah, but now hes tryong to push them off on me and Gatoreye.


    Not nice Carpy, not nice.
    Think of it as a warning , from yours trully !

    I'm now glad they are gone

    Just don't be as sleep as I was , being a GOOD NEIGHBOR !

  12. #12
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I'm not worried.......you would have to be out of your rabbid axx mind to move into michigan right now.

  13. #13
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I'm not worried.......you would have to be out of your rabbid axx mind to move into michigan right now.
    As soon as I make my billions(typed millions but that just ain't enough no more) I am moving up and buy a spread right beside Uncle Ted. I need a good neighbor.


    "HONDA"

  14. #14
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    As soon as I make my billions(typed millions but that just ain't enough no more) I am moving up and buy a spread right beside Uncle Ted. I need a good neighbor.


    Just don't forget all us small people when you get there, we need good hunting spots too.

  15. #15
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Just don't forget all us small people when you get there, we need good hunting spots too.
    Don't worry about that.........I'll take care of all the little people in my life too.


    "HONDA"

  16. #16
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Don't worry about that.........I'll take care of all the little people in my life too.
    After stepping on the scale last weekend I don't know if I qualify as a Little person anymore.

  17. #17
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    After stepping on the scale last weekend I don't know if I qualify as a Little person anymore.
    Use two scales with one foot on each , AND THEN TO BE HONEST USE THE HEAVIER WEIGHT !


  18. #18
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My neighbor just got evicted , here's all the crap a two bedroom house had extra as junk !

    I always wonder about them as there was a grandma , son who graduated a few years ago , a daughter with three young kids from various suiters , a dog , a cat and who knows what else , but as a good neighbor I remained silent !
    That crap is gone !

  19. #19
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Thumbs up Got to let you know !

    That home is still empty !

  20. #20
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Is this the house????It looks just fine ,really whats a place like this worth in the current market???/Is that your place towering over it in the back ground????

Similar Threads

  1. Good hunt/product offers for a good cause.
    By Daniel Boone in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:01 AM
  2. Good friend and archer harvested a good one.
    By Daniel Boone in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. What do you all do for a living?
    By hduc2005 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:12 PM
  4. Sometimes I hate living in Kansas!
    By thehairlessone! in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •