You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Default Michigan Monsters

They don't show these so called pro's hunting in Michigan very often because they would have no show.To here the narrator talk about the monsters we have here in a high pressured brown it's down state,I almost got excited.So they show a field with a bunch of stupid 150,170.180 class bucks in some game ranch, that don't know what a human or pressure is but what they don't tell ya is you can have one too for about 8 grand.I wonder how many other states are misrepresented like this.
    Last edited by vortec 1; 08-07-2011 at 11:44 AM.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

most, if not all. I don't even think of them as real deer when they cone from a ranch like that. I would love to see some of them try hunting a season like most of us do where a 120 class dear is a monster that we would value more than a 200 shot off a pay to play ranch. I posted a pic of what I would consider to be a monster PA deer that would get it from any hunter in the area but to thees big time tv hunters is just a cull deer.

In Illinois you see folks hunting at Samson's Ridge, it's such a private deer farm they can even use centerfire rifles and don't have to abide by ANY IL deer regs. In Iowa, they have a couple operations as well that produce 200"+ Bucks for TV "celebs" on a regular basis.

As you've said.... it's a rich mans game. Two years ago a guy shot a 300"+ monster at Samson's Ridge and yet it circulated around the country as the next World Record! Sad!!! All of that could be yours for around $30,000!!! LOL!

I'm to the point where I won't even watch hunting shows........all they are is a big advertisment for all the crap that these clowns use to shoot pened or raised deer with.

Not even close to real world hunting.

You all said it. They sit there all worn out after five day's of so called hard hunting and it's been ruf because they passed on 25 bucks.Here you mite see one or two all season and if it's a 2.5, 120 he goin down because what i'm looking for does'nt exist here.As stupid as it is if I don't get a shooter before gun season, I will December bow hunt ti'll I can't feel my fingers anymore and my ears are ready to drop off, and you have a better chance of seeing tarunasourus rex out there than a shooter because they have had enough.I never understood how they can take a tame buck from a ranch and put it in the record book,it just blows me away.Would'nt that be like cheeting?
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Default One more thing

I'd like to see them come up here and blow that true talker like a kazoo and rattle them horn's like there in south Texas and see what they get!!!