You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Archery Company seeks 2 positions: Product Development Engineer & Product Manager

My firm is running a search for Bear Archery for two positions: a Product Development Engineer AND a Product Manager. I've already had some great responses, but still am seeking qualified candidates for each. I have included a link to each of the job descriptions below:

Product Manager:

http://www.box.net/shared/j12u0dn9mdzgtljj2rey

Product Development Engineer:

http://www.box.net/shared/n6hzp9cb1xhikrvj4cr8

If you are qualified, please send resume for consideration ASAP to the email at the bottom of each job description. Don't miss your chance to work a dream job at a legendary company!

Still looking hard for the Product Manager position. Please review the job description link, and if you are interested/qualified, please PM me immediately, or respond to the email at the bottom of the description. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HCG View Post
    My firm is running a search for Bear Archery for two positions: a Product Development Engineer AND a Product Manager. I've already had some great responses, but still am seeking qualified candidates for each. I have included a link to each of the job descriptions below:

Product Manager:

http://www.box.net/shared/j12u0dn9mdzgtljj2rey

Product Development Engineer:

http://www.box.net/shared/n6hzp9cb1xhikrvj4cr8

If you are qualified, please send resume for consideration ASAP to the email at the bottom of each job description. Don't miss your chance to work a dream job at a legendary company!
    I am wondering if they need online Field Test and Review writers? I would think they should retain some product development staffers who are hunters and tourney shooters who can try their products and offer ideas on improvements etc. Scanning the experienced shooters in this 3dShoot Forum they could have a veritable gold mine using us.

I own two of their hunting sights, and love them, and wrote reviews on them. While there is room for improvement, I would still buy their hunting Trophy Ridge sights again.
    Bohning Archery-Pro Field Staff
    Hoyt ProElite 3000 (Fita) Hoyt ProElite 2000 (3D), Martin Cougar Magnum (Fingers), ChekMate Recurve (Traditional) Trophy Ridge Sights, Axcel Sights, Bernardini and Tru Ball Release, Bohning Blazers, X-Shield Cut Vanes, Tru-Flight -Gateway Feathers, Hephaestus Stabilisers

Quote Originally Posted by Barry O'Regan View Post
    I am wondering if they need online Field Test and Review writers? I would think they should retain some product development staffers who are hunters and tourney shooters who can try their products and offer ideas on improvements etc. Scanning the experienced shooters in this 3dShoot Forum they could have a veritable gold mine using us.

I own two of their hunting sights, and love them, and wrote reviews on them. While there is room for improvement, I would still buy their hunting Trophy Ridge sights again.
    I think they have some staffers. I know someone that was on their staff a couple years back.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter
    Dead Center Archery Staff Shooter/Tru Ball staff shooter/Bohning Shooting Staff
    K&E Taxidermy
    http://www.freewebs.com/gerrystaxidermy/index.htm

Still it wouldn't hurt to try, I may contact them on it.
    Thanks
    Bohning Archery-Pro Field Staff
    Hoyt ProElite 3000 (Fita) Hoyt ProElite 2000 (3D), Martin Cougar Magnum (Fingers), ChekMate Recurve (Traditional) Trophy Ridge Sights, Axcel Sights, Bernardini and Tru Ball Release, Bohning Blazers, X-Shield Cut Vanes, Tru-Flight -Gateway Feathers, Hephaestus Stabilisers

Talking Here's what I think !

G o for it !