So I went to gander mountain yestarday.....to get some more ammo for the .17hmr....had a blast shootin it but it really likes a certain ammo and of course they are out of that kind.....

So I was wondering aroud they store....like i do everytime i am there....its a guilty pleasure....and well I made it over to the archery department....I refuse to call it a proshop....even though 2 of my close freinds work there...

So looking to see if i could find a Black Ice to shoot....they just got one and were in the process of taking it out of the bow....so I am looking at the bows and thought you know I want to look at that Truth bow again....so I took it down off the shelf and guess what the grip was different from the other day, it was alot more rounded and felt ten times better?????? so know I am thinking what the heck.....so I start snooping and find the one that I picked up the other day and guess what the grip is horrible......it just so happend that when they took the first one out of the box....they thru the tm rest on that one....and just took the others out of the box and hung them.....so I pointed this out to my buddy behind the counter and he promptly boxed it up to send back.....

So any one that may have shot the floor model Fred Bear Truth bow from gander mountain in Kingston NY.....and decided that they did not like the bow because of the grip may want to go down and shoot it again....the grip on the good one is much, much better.....I did need to get going as I had been there for awhile.....i will shoot it the next time I am down there....