You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default WTB - 70# bow - $350.00 or less

Looking for something not too old. Avid shotgunner, just getting started with bow hunting. Have used a bow plenty, now deciding to have one of my own.

Would prefer a hoyt, mathews, PSE, Bowtech, Elite but open to anything.

Would prefer something that came with a decent setup. Whisker, stabilizer, etc. I don't want to have to drop a ton of money to get it hunt ready.

Email bmcgraw78 at gmail.com or PM here.

Located in Norwalk, IA

Default Hoyt Fast Flight bow

Quote Originally Posted by Auburn View Post
    Looking for something not too old. Avid shotgunner, just getting started with bow hunting. Have used a bow plenty, now deciding to have one of my own.

Would prefer a hoyt, mathews, PSE, Bowtech, Elite but open to anything.

Would prefer something that came with a decent setup. Whisker, stabilizer, etc. I don't want to have to drop a ton of money to get it hunt ready.

Email bmcgraw78 at gmail.com or PM here.

Located in Norwalk, IA
    I have a Hoyt Fast Flight Bow in very good condition,comes with 6 arrow quiver.Two Keller pendelium sights,a one peice overdraw,wrist strap.I would like to sell for $350.I paid over $600 for just the bow.You would be getting bow that is #70 lb adjustable 32in. draw that is adjustable, both sights,arrow rest,overdraw,quiver.I am located in Rockwood Mi. Please email dmboettcher@gmail.com