You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 1152

Thread: rumor

  1. #221
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Pucker up and welcome to Australia Sucker????
    Hope it didn't hurt you , when you made your purchase !










  2. #222
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Hope it didn't hurt you , when you made your purchase !







    Only my wallet,it still hasn't recovered
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #223
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Only my wallet,it still hasn't recovered
    Don't worry , as your better half will just have to work alittle extra , so you will have the bucks for the next one after filling that wallet you have !




  4. #224
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Don't worry , as your better half will just have to work alittle extra , so you will have the bucks for the next one after filling that wallet you have !



    Have alittle confession to make as a friend always says it's good for your soul????I bought a Ez7 about a week back but was holding out on you!!!!Ahhhh that feels better know!!!!A mate bought it and couldn't afford to keep it,poor sucker wants to ask his girlfriend to marry him at the world indoor championships in Malaysia next week.So I took it off his hands for a small price and here is another Matthews in my shed!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #225
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Have alittle confession to make as a friend always says it's good for your soul????I bought a Ez7 about a week back but was holding out on you!!!!Ahhhh that feels better know!!!!A mate bought it and couldn't afford to keep it,poor sucker wants to ask his girlfriend to marry him at the world indoor championships in Malaysia next week.So I took it off his hands for a small price and here is another Matthews in my shed!!!!
    In acouple years from now he'll be wishing he kepted the bow.

  6. #226
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    In acouple years from now he'll be wishing he kepted the bow.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  7. #227
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    In acouple years from now he'll be wishing he kepted the bow.
    You know what crazy is as crazy does,this is his 3rd go at it WTF???? Who knows in a few years I might be able to buy the rest of his stuff off his wife
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #228
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You know what crazy is as crazy does,this is his 3rd go at it WTF???? Who knows in a few years I might be able to buy the rest of his stuff off his wife
    No doubt you have found a source for future purchases of Mathew bows , if he still has any left by than !

    I always tell my wife that my Hoyt bows are just like her and that is forever !


  9. #229
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No doubt you have found a source for future purchases of Mathew bows , if he still has any left by than !

    I always tell my wife that my Hoyt bows are just like her and that is forever !

    now thats just plain sweet,you sweet thing you!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #230
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    now thats just plain sweet,you sweet thing you!!!!
    I got about the oldest Hoyt bows around now !




  11. #231
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You know what crazy is as crazy does,this is his 3rd go at it WTF???? Who knows in a few years I might be able to buy the rest of his stuff off his wife
    Some people are gluttens for punishment.

    Maybe he likes the thrill of buying all his stuff over again and again and again.

  12. #232
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I got about the oldest Hoyt bows around now !



    but the rumor is that they have a weird bend in them?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #233
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post


    but the rumor is that they have a weird bend in them?????
    I really got all Hoyt tec bows , I need to post pictures of these antiques here someday !

    I did a survey while out deer hunting , AND THE DEER NEVER HUNG AROUND TO REPLY ON MY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING OLD Hoyt BOWS !

    Now you know and you are !

  14. #234
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

    But it hasn't started any moisture outside yet , so the fear of any wet weather seems to be just a RUMOR , as time will tell !

    Now you know , as you are !



    PS The weather folks on TV claim that it is still coming , those TV preaches haven't SAID A THING ABOUT IT THOU !

  15. #235
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I got my slug gun ( got 5 of them ) sighted in and ready for this weekend of second season , when I go !

  16. #236
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I got my slug gun ( got 5 of them ) sighted in and ready for this weekend of second season , when I go !
    12 Gauge??? I like the 410 slug gun myself
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #237
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    12 Gauge??? I like the 410 slug gun myself


    for what squirrils? You want to shoot big bucks you got to use a man's gun.

    tell em Carpy........

  18. #238
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Truth to tell!!!! Westy is really a Canadian EEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Sippy wash your mouth out with soap will ya!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #239
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Education don't come cheap !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    for what squirrils? You want to shoot big bucks you got to use a man's gun.

    tell em Carpy........
    You are so right , after all you need a Hoyt in order to take a big tall corn state Iowa buck !

    I will be armed properly with full battle deer hunting dress , that's up to code here with the DNR and will be carrying about 50+ rounds of 12 ga. slugs , so I will be heard while in the timber and cornfields !

    NOW YOU KNOW AND ARE !

  20. #240
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are so right , after all you need a Hoyt in order to take a big tall corn state Iowa buck !

    I will be armed properly with full battle deer hunting dress , that's up to code here with the DNR and will be carrying about 50+ rounds of 12 ga. slugs , so I will be heard while in the timber and cornfields !

    NOW YOU KNOW AND ARE !
    50+++ Rounds ???How many beers have you had before hand??? Know wonder your so thin lumping all that weight around
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Similar Threads

  1. O boy anouther rumor!!!!
    By bullspotter in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:50 PM
  2. Heard a vicous rumor last night.
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 02:00 PM
  3. Jcmorgan31 Rumor Has It!!!!
    By JDX-- in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
  4. Rumor that Delta had a big fire today?
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:44 PM
  5. Nealy/Fuse String Rumor
    By Tom Nealy in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •