You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 31 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: rumor

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Anyone here notice , that it's the guy who lost his man-card starting and doing this gay crap !

Wonder if that's why his wife took it ?

..............pound:
    You almost sound like a homophobic ????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    You almost sound like a homophobic ????
    It's your word , mate !

Anyone here notice , that it's the guy who lost his man-card starting and doing this gay crap !

Wonder if that's why his wife took it ? :noidea............................................
    Did he ever have it?

Man card are easily lost.........it almost easier to loose your man card than to get banned from AT

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Did he ever have it?

Man card are easily lost.........it almost easier to loose your man card than to get banned from AT
    He's been banned for weeks now!!!I think the mod's a A.T don't like popcorn or somethings?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking A little known fact !

He's been banned for weeks now!!!I think the mod's a A.T don't like popcorn or somethings?????
    It's a status symbol to get banned alot over at " what's their name's place " !

I'm a lifetime holder of my man-card !

Eat some bro !

It's a status symbol to get banned alot over at " what's their name's place " !

I'm a lifetime holder of my man-card !

Eat some bro !
    Eat some bro ! Eat some bro ! Eat some bro !

please what ever you do don't say that down the PUB when you come to visit O.K!!!!!! if only you new what you were saying Old Mate Them 's fighting words Bro

Eat some bro ! Eat some bro ! Eat some bro !

please what ever you do don't say that down the PUB when you come to visit O.K!!!!!! if only you new what you were saying Old Mate Them 's fighting words Bro
    But buddy Westy , those folks down at my favorite wateringhole are just like family to yours trully !

So put em up !

New rumor is thatsomeone shot a dog at there brothers house that still had a collar on it??????

Default Great new Rumor here

There have been over one thousand reports of sightings in every state received by researchers, several have been photographed or videoed and at least two have been shot. Retired businessman Dale O'Sullivan unveiled to the media a stuffed puma in October 2003, which he said was shot by his father at their Woodend cattle stud property in Victoria the 1960s. The puma was stuffed and stored in a back room and forgotten about for nearly half a century.

When I was down in the Grampians in Victoria 1982, I was surprised to find that most of the forestry workers, the Hamilton Mayor, the Superintendent and some of the staff of the Hamilton Water Trust had all had close encounters with brown and black pumas. Farmers showed me photos of sheep carcases hanging in gum trees or lying on the ground stripped of flesh. The only problem is that black pumas are unknown as specimens in museums or zoos. However, there have been many unconfirmed sightings of black pumas in North America. It is possible that if pumas are reduced to very few individuals then the inbreeding will produce a melanistic colour phase.

Reports have been received from Australian military personal at bases across the nation during WWII that pumas were kept at several bases and that US airmen used a compartment in Vultee Vengeance dive bombers to smuggle the cats into Australia. Brown and black pumas have been regularly sighted at Cordering in south-west Western Australia, Darwin, Cape York, the New England Tablelands, the Blue Mountains near Sydney and in Gippsland.

Mr Kurt Engel, a 67-year-old retired engineer of Noble Park, Victoria shot a panther-sized black cat while hunting deer in rugged terrain near Sale, Gippsland in June 2003. "He came straight towards me. I saw his teeth and white eyes. I was only about 80 yards away. I pulled up the rifle and at that moment it turned to the left. He was making long jumps. On about the third jump I shot him. The bullet entered behind the cat's shoulder and blew its head off," he said.

In November 2003 a NSW State Government inquiry found it is "more likely than not" a colony of "big cats" is roaming Sydney's outskirts and beyond. The revelations were the result of a four-month investigation into the "black panther phenomenon" which for years has plagued residents across Sydney's west, north-west, Richmond, the Blue Mountains and Lithgow. While National Parks and Wildlife officials are yet to implement a positive course of action, a senior source confirmed a big cat expert had been contacted with a view to future work.

In May 2001, a successful Freedom of Information request revealed the NSW Government had been maintaining a secret file on the creature. It also revealed wildlife hierarchy were so concerned about the potential threat to humans that they commissioned big cat expert Dr Johannes Bauer to evaluate what had previously been deemed unthinkable. He concluded: "Difficult as it seems to accept, the most likely explanation of the evidence... is the presence of a large feline predator."

When Kenthurst teenager Luke Walker suffered deep cuts in March 2003 and said they were the result of a terrifying struggle with a panther-like cat, the NSW Government reopened the case. A report compiled by NSW Agriculture included a review of sightings and extensive interviews with residents of Grose Vale, where the creature has frequently been sighted. It found that recent witnesses to big cat activity in NSW were highly credible. Also taken into consideration was a previous report by Dr Keith Hart, district veterinarian of the Moss Vale Rural Lands Protection Board, who, after testing scat samples, concluded a large cat was living in the Grose Vale area. The report said, "Nothing found in this review conclusively proves the

presence of free-ranging exotic large cats in NSW, but this cannot be discounted and seems more likely than not on available evidence."
    One theory the report refused to dismiss was that "historically, sightings in Eastern Australia occur in old gold mining areas and that anecdotal evidence suggests pumas (Puma concolor) were brought to Australia by American goldminers in the 1850s. The report added, "These animals may have subsequently escaped or were released, causing numerous sightings over many years."

It seems unlikely that any of these animals are black panthers, which are a melanistic colour phase of the leopard. It is more likely that we have American mountain lions running wild and perhaps giant black feral cats as well. It looks like there really is a breeding population of big cats now stalking the Australian bush.

Thanks Seppo's for the feral cats and Carpshooter wants to keep them as pets!!!!!

Dang Westy , you realy get into it at time , but what does this have to do with shooting someone's pets , I'll no doubt never find out from an Aussie !

Last edited by Carpshooter; 04-01-2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Dang Westy , you realy get into it at time , but what does this have to do with shooting someone's pets , I'll no doubt never find out from an Aussie !

.............................wave:
    These are the pets you Good Old Boys left behind ,Ohh and Also 4 0r 5 Thousand little Ba$tard$,we've got heaps of love children here enough to start the 53 state?????

These are the pets you Good Old Boys left behind ,Ohh and Also 4 0r 5 Thousand little Ba$tard$,we've got heaps of love children here enough to start the 53 state?????
    Freedom is not free " , you got to pay the piper , besides all the smart ones there are those love children or their offspring !

Glad to know that they are making a differance , buddy !

Now you know that we still don't shoot pets and have a photo session with the dead critters afterwards !

Freedom is not free " , you got to pay the piper , besides all the smart ones there are those love children or their offspring !

Glad to know that they are making a differance , buddy !

Now you know that we still don't shoot pets and have a photo session with the dead critters afterwards !
    Now we got 200 more of the Bludgers here from FOX Company!!!!Thanks Hawaii

Say CHEEESE

Say CHEEESE
    CHEESE!!!

Talking Better you than me !

CHEESE!!!
    ....................................................................................... ...

....................................................................................... ...
    Smile for the Cammera will ya MATE!!!!

Smile for the Cammera will ya MATE!!!!
    just grab another cold one !

Why you got to limit a guy to one Carpy??

Why you got to limit a guy to one Carpy??
    because this is the one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnailCAB5PGCU.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	25282 - t3h 3d shoots  

Red. PSE Supra ME
    Black. PSE Supra ME