You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Trail Cameras

Hybrid View

Default Trail Cameras

Game\Trail Cameras what works and what doesn't?Looking a purchasing one for Foxes and feral dogs any ideas????

I just bought my first digital game cam this year. I choose the Wildgame inovations ir4. Got it from Bass Pro. The only bad thing I found was I could have gotten the ir6 at Wal-Mart for 20.00 less.
    It takes great photos and the trigger speed is great. All the day time photos were crystal clear and the night ir photos were nice and clear. Programing the cam was simple and fast.
    Going to go check it tomorrow if I can figure out how to post a few of the pics I will so you can see for yourself.

Thanks for that ,can't wait to see the photos.

Keep us updated on that inexpensive camera, it would be nice if you could get one that works well for a decent price. Battery life is a big one to monitor and also camera life. I had a different brand a few years back and those were the major problems with it. I know I spent more for batteries, cause I bought the 12V bigger battery and box as well as all the Cs, than I did for the camera and it only worked for about 3 months.
    Z7 Extreme, Ripcord, TR Alfa V5, Smooth Stability and G5 Montecs

I have a Truthcam 60. I love the camera. It has Awesome battery life and takes great pictures. IT is my first camera so I have nothing to compare it to. This is the 2nd year it has been out and so far I would definitley reccomend it.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

i'm a big cuddeback fan i've tried some cheaper cameras and they just cant compare

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Major257 View Post
    Keep us updated on that inexpensive camera, it would be nice if you could get one that works well for a decent price. Battery life is a big one to monitor and also camera life. I had a different brand a few years back and those were the major problems with it. I know I spent more for batteries, cause I bought the 12V bigger battery and box as well as all the Cs, than I did for the camera and it only worked for about 3 months.
    They claim to have a 90 day battery life. It's been out for 4 weeks now and has only lost one bar out of four on the battery meter. Like any other camera the more pics you are getting the faster its going to run the batteries down. I have been watching for a 12 volt system for it. As far as carmera life I hope it last for a few years at least if not I'll let EVERYONE know!

I like the cuddeback
    Attached Images Attached Images