You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Kodiak Titan 32 60-70#

Kodiak Outdoors Titan 32 RH 60-70# Set at 28" draw adjustable from 25" to 30"
    Mass Weight - 4.5 lbs Camo
    Bow is in great condition less than a year old.
    $350 obo
    Also Willing to trade for Hoyt Dorado, Gamemaster, or buffalo. May be interested in another compound as well with an ATA 34 or above.
    Attached Images Attached Images

*I understand that many have not had any experience with these bows and may not know much about them. This is a smooth shooting single cam bow that is easy to adjust. So i ask any members that may have heard of these to please comment on this thread and give any feed back or review you may have good or bad. I can say that it is a small company and their customer service is top notch.
    Items interested for trading are Hoyt Dorado, Hoyt Gamemaster, or Hoyt Buffalo or similar take down recurve 55-70#'s (i want to use this as my fail over bow) preferably. But will also consider other compounds for trade. I prefer a 34 ata or higher but as far as Compounds go I'm not picky started off shooting traditional and am just getting into compounds and want to try as many different ones as possible mainly just looking to shoot something new.

hi i got a recurve i would like to trade for your bow its in great shape i just like compounds. i got oneida black eagle it shoots real nice and it looks nice i can send u pics from my cell from cause i dont know how to up load. let me know what u think

muzzy pm sent

trade pending

Since the trade is pending, I can comment on the KO 32 Titan since the people that own that company are very good friends of mine. They also own Hi tech archery in Fullerton where I spend most of my free time. The bows are top notch. I would put them against anything on the market. Very smooth in the draw. The DL is all adjustable right on the cam, so don't need a bow press. Pretty light in the weight dept also.

Default 250.oo

250.00 best offer...

trade completed