You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Default Here's one I got my eye on!!!

The pic's are from one of the property's I hunt. A friend of mine who does'nt hunt owns it and just want's them dead so they don't eat his wife's garden.
    The cool part is I got the property all to myself .Can you say Non Typical!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vortec 1; 09-07-2011 at 12:11 AM.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Oh, H--l yeah! That ole boy has got some junk, don't he? The pics are a bit out of focus, but it looks like he's still in velvet, Look nice on your wall! Go get him! Although, it would be real difficult to let him grow another year, would like to see what he'd be wearing next year. I'm thinking that he's about 2.5 years ( slender face and neck, very small tarsal stains, straight back line ) but like I said, will make a nice wall hanger.
    Visit our web site
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    2 06 Martin Slayers, 63 & 55#s Nitrous C X QuikTune 3000s and HHA OL 5519s on both.
    04 Martin Cougar Elite Nitrous C X Quiktune 1000

i like all that trash

I like the extras too. GL
    FBSA Member

Rare find for michigan..........Hopefully he stays put through the early does season, youth hunt, seniors hunt, handicap hunt and all the other crap Mi DNR has thrown in before archery season.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Rare find for michigan..........Hopefully he stays put through the early does season, youth hunt, seniors hunt, handicap hunt and all the other crap Mi DNR has thrown in before archery season.

Good Luck
    Aint that the truth!!! Nothing like hunting fully alert deer on the bow opener This is a honey hole spot that is just 40 acers that wasn't hunted for a few years up until two years ago and I hit this spot with very low impact. Great bedding to hardwoods to the North and field to the south and I'm on a perfect funnel from swamp transitioning to Hardwoods. I'm hopeing to put this guy on my wall,time will tell. I have Nov the 2nd through the 16th off (A Rutting we will go!!!!)
    Last edited by vortec 1; 09-08-2011 at 11:28 AM.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Good choice on the time off, the first week in Nov. has always been killer time to see the big boys. The second week is when alot of the orange army decides to find a blind and freshin there truck load of bait, so that week can make for some tough hunting.

I always try for a couple of days off work that first week of Nov. too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Good choice on the time off, the first week in Nov. has always been killer time to see the big boys. The second week is when alot of the orange army decides to find a blind and freshin there truck load of bait, so that week can make for some tough hunting.

I always try for a couple of days off work that first week of Nov. too.
    You said it, Last year was the worst, I had the let's shoot from 4 to 5 group (assume they don't like bow hunter's)on the 11th,12th and 13th. On another property, let's let the coon dog's out at prime time and watch them run deer all over the place for a week.Every year it's something different but it's somthin.
    Last edited by vortec 1; 09-08-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec 1 View Post
    The pic's are from one of the property's I hunt. A friend of mine who does'nt hunt owns it and just want's them dead so they don't eat his wife's garden.
    The cool part is I got the property all to myself .Can you say Non Typical!!!
    So now when the orange army opens up and discharges their yearly box of ammo, Mr. Knobhead should be runnin to his bed on this 40 acres that you have exclusive rights on. Sure hope he makes it through all but you!
    Visit our web site
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    2 06 Martin Slayers, 63 & 55#s Nitrous C X QuikTune 3000s and HHA OL 5519s on both.
    04 Martin Cougar Elite Nitrous C X Quiktune 1000

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    So now when the orange army opens up and discharges their yearly box of ammo, Mr. Knobhead should be runnin to his bed on this 40 acres that you have exclusive rights on. Sure hope he makes it through all but you!
    THANKS. That's what I'm hopeing for.I've never stepped in (even in the off season ) that bedding area. I pulled a nice 10 pointer out of that property two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec 1 View Post
    You said it, Last year was the worst, I had the let's shoot from 4 to 5 group (assume they don't like bow hunter's)on the 11th,12th and 13th. On another property, let's let the coon dog's out at prime time and watch them run deer all over the place for a week.Every year it's something different but it's somthin.
    There's a cure for coon dogs(or any dog for that matter) being allowed to run deer. It called a .22 mag. During rifle season a .243 works just as well. The neighbors learned quickly that they had a more ethical hunter in the area now and haven't had any problems in years.