You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Watch this video before buying any carbon express bluestreak

Yeah , Carbon Xpress are the most over priced, hyped up , fragile arrows on the market.
    So John Dudley must be banned for life at ATalk if Game tracker(the importer and marketer) of the korean made Carbon Xpress shafts is an ATalk sponsor.

Many archery manufacturers are so full of fecal matter, but it seems to work on gulible archers. Im laughing. As long as these manufacturers support ATalk with ad dollars , they will be successful selling snake oil, cause 75% of ATalk members have sub par IQ's.
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    Yeah , Carbon Xpress are the most over priced, hyped up , fragile arrows on the market.
    So John Dudley must be banned for life at ATalk if Game tracker(the importer and marketer) of the korean made Carbon Xpress shafts is an ATalk sponsor.

Many archery manufacturers are so full of fecal matter, but it seems to work on gulible archers. Im laughing. As long as these manufacturers support ATalk with ad dollars , they will be successful selling snake oil, cause 75% of ATalk members have sub par IQ's.

Being alittle harsh aren't you???

I like it

yeah, maybe. I really do get my dandruff up when companies throw incredible lines of BS in thier advertising claims and thats perfectly fine on AT providing you buy Banner time. Then again GameTracker is getting the premium price on them and people are buying them up, that bit of info doesnt reflect well on the IQ curve.
    This is the biggest line of crap since scent lock suits
    Last edited by Compound Comedian; 09-14-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Being alittle harsh aren't you???

I like it
    Me too !

Just cut loose !

Koreans are pretty good with the archery products. As a whole, I would not say their archery products are bad. The make some darn good stuff.
    No experience with CE's new arrows.
    FBSA Member

I have bluestreaks,i purchased them on recommendation,and i do like them,they shoot great,but what bothers me is,saying there is something special about there product,aka foc,and it does not really exist,and you are charging a premium for it,that is just wrong.Now i think there should be more independent testing,to see if those results hold true,after all ,someone should not be condemned on the testimony of one man.About them being made in Korea,Koreans are some of the best archers in the world,they take the sport very seriously,so i don't dought the quality of the arrows,i just dought the honesty of the marketing.I will shoot my half dozen until i loose them all or brake them all,but unless they prove there claims are true,i dont think i will buy anymore of them.

Quote Originally Posted by eliterules View Post
    I have bluestreaks,i purchased them on recommendation,and i do like them,they shoot great,but what bothers me is,saying there is something special about there product,aka foc,and it does not really exist,and you are charging a premium for it,that is just wrong.Now i think there should be more independent testing,to see if those results hold true,after all ,someone should not be condemned on the testimony of one man.About them being made in Korea,Koreans are some of the best archers in the world,they take the sport very seriously,so i don't dought the quality of the arrows,i just dought the honesty of the marketing.I will shoot my half dozen until i loose them all or brake them all,but unless they prove there claims are true,i dont think i will buy anymore of them.
    I'm a Carbon Express fan and have shot them for years....also shoot Easton and a couple others.

But if anyone really believed the whole FOC thing then...... Most of us have been laughing about the weight forward claim since they started talking about it years ago with the Maxima that had the extra camo on the front. Seriously how much do people think some camo film or whatever it is on there is going to add to your FOC? Plus when you cut your shafts....your cutting them from the front....so your cutting away all that FOC help. Is there a difference. YES there is in weight.....although its VERY small there is one. Is it going to help anything FOC wise NO.

Dual spine....I doubt it....and don't understand how they figured all this out.....but all I know is all my CX shafts are VERY consistent in spine.

Paying for a premium for it....nope not at all. They cost more then the old Maxima Selects did. The non weight forward Maxima Hunter cost the same as the regular Blue Streak...it doesn't have weight forward or dual spine....so they aren't charging you for a premium. But that being said all their shafts have gone up about $10 or so. I know my Nano's cost more then they did 2 years ago....but then so did my ACCs and the X7s I got. Those haven't changed in...well forever and I have been buying them both since the 90s.

This little piece of bent truth....lets face it, they aren't lying it's just not as much as people think or thought....is far from the worst lie/bent truth that we have been told in the hunting/archery industry.

yes the shafts are made in Korea......but most of the Korean Olympic shooters shoot Easton shafts....Until VERY recently Easton pretty much had a monopoly on FITA arrows....they still do really.

I am still trying to grasp, what the heck does the video have to do with bluestreaks? Like the title of the thread states.

Maybe it should have just been Maximas in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    yeah, maybe. I really do get my dandruff up when companies throw incredible lines of BS in thier advertising claims and thats perfectly fine on AT providing you buy Banner time. Then again GameTracker is getting the premium price on them and people are buying them up, that bit of info doesnt reflect well on the IQ curve.
    This is the biggest line of crap since scent lock suits
    And if you told this to kids today they wouldn't belive you

Quote Originally Posted by eliterules View Post
    These don't shoot great you shoot great the bow doesn't shoot great you shoot great,Archery is the whole package one is not better than the other! Hunterplus Bow
    "Mathews" Plus new Arrows equals a great shot anyway I'm off to the bamboo patch for a new bow and arrows

This video was posted on Archery Talk and lasted about 6 hours before it was taken down. Cant interfere with those Ad dollars can we?..

That vid is still alive and welll over at AT. The thread you are refering to must have gone south before it got vaporized. Here is one of many places where it still exists over there:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ht=john+dudley

I have been shooting CE arrows for 10 years. Love em. I just dont buy into all the hype that the manufacturers put into all of the products. And it isnt just CE.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!