You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default I need your help

my question is my freind has two bows one is york cadet and one other.The second looks like the cadet but there is no decall but does have 35# and below that it has 60673. Ianyone can help it would be cool. If there is anything else I can do please tell. the laminating is the same on both bows

Talking You've come to the right place !

I want to first you to this site !

York brand bows are no longer made , as that company quit about a dozen or more years ago .

Try to show photos on this thread as that would show just what you are writing about !

Yeah, York went down many moons ago, at least 15 maybe more years ago. Getting parts for a 15 + year old bow froma company still in business isnt going to happen either. you would be lucky getting parts on a 5 year old bow.
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Compound Comedian View Post
    Yeah, York went down many moons ago, at least 15 maybe more years ago. Getting parts for a 15 + year old bow froma company still in business isnt going to happen either. you would be lucky getting parts on a 5 year old bow.
    What the man said