You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Z7 cam

Default Z7 cam

Giday guys don't suppose anyones got a 28" cam for a z7 laying around they might want to sell???

80% i assume? RH? If so I might have one, I will check in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Giday guys don't suppose anyones got a 28" cam for a z7 laying around they might want to sell???
    2010 or 2011?

Talking Here's what I think !

That's what I like about Mathews , you might find out you got the wrong cam size and they make a killing off of selling you another one , and then another one , and then another one , and then another one , etc . !

PS . Get serious , get a Hoyt !

[QUOTE=Carpshooter;301018]That's what I like about Mathews , you might find out you got the wrong cam size and they make a killing off of selling you another one , and then another one , and then another one , and then another one , etc . !

PS . Get serious , get a Hoyt !
    :QUOTE]

Hoyt----They maybe Rough and Slow but cheer up they are Expensive:the price hoyt charge, you should be able to change the ATA as well

2011 Thanks guys but I spent the $80.00 and sprang for a new one,Once again "THANK-YOU"

2011 Thanks guys but I spent the $80.00 and sprang for a new one,Once again "THANK-YOU"
    You will someday wise up , grasshopper !

PS. My last Hoyt ( '07 Reflex Caribou ) was one of those non-adjusting types , I learn real fast !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You will someday wise up , grasshopper !

PS. My last Hoyt ( '07 Reflex Caribou ) was one of those non-adjusting types , I learn real fast !
    Thank-you Master

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

my local shop will trade out with you if you have a size that he can use. and i really like the comment about the hoyts. what about all the different draw mods you have to buy for the hoyts and if a remember arent some of the hoyt cams draw specific?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    my local shop will trade out with you if you have a size that he can use. and i really like the comment about the hoyts. what about all the different draw mods you have to buy for the hoyts and if a remember arent some of the hoyt cams draw specific?
    Don't mind the mods as much as those draw length specific ones , as it makes 'em hard to resale , but heck they're Hoyts and who in their right mind would ever depart with their Hoyt !

Not me , as that's why I still got every Hoyt that I ever brought , their just like family now with names !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Don't mind the mods as much as those draw length specific ones , as it makes 'em hard to resale , but heck they're Hoyts and who in their right mind would ever depart with their Hoyt !

Not me , as that's why I still got every Hoyt that I ever brought , their just like family now with names !

Thats it i'm off to buy a bear carnage,sweet to shoot and everyones happy25-30" draw

if it haint a Martin. you have the wrong bow.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Thats it i'm off to buy a bear carnage,sweet to shoot and everyones happy25-30" draw
    Education don't come cheap and it's only money that some who never gave adjustable draw length a second thought , will just have to dig deeper and spend some more !

QUOTE=Carpshooter;301407]Education don't come cheap and it's only money that some who never gave adjustable draw length a second thought , will just have to dig deeper and spend some more !

Lucky I'm a Builder,now someone else will have to pay for my ignorance! and Mathews will pocket more cashCapitalism seems to be alive and well in Australia!!! Am I bad????