You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Z7 cam

  1. #1
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default Z7 cam

    Giday guys don't suppose anyones got a 28" cam for a z7 laying around they might want to sell???

  2. #2
    Junior Member InnerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6

    Default

    80% i assume? RH? If so I might have one, I will check in the morning.

  3. #3
    Senior Member asa1485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Giday guys don't suppose anyones got a 28" cam for a z7 laying around they might want to sell???
    2010 or 2011?

  4. #4
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Giday guys don't suppose anyones got a 28" cam for a z7 laying around they might want to sell???
    That's what I like about Mathews , you might find out you got the wrong cam size and they make a killing off of selling you another one , and then another one , and then another one , and then another one , etc . !


    PS . Get serious , get a Hoyt !



  5. #5
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    [QUOTE=Carpshooter;301018]That's what I like about Mathews , you might find out you got the wrong cam size and they make a killing off of selling you another one , and then another one , and then another one , and then another one , etc . !

    PS . Get serious , get a Hoyt !
    :QUOTE]

    Hoyt----They maybe Rough and Slow but cheer up they are Expensive:the price hoyt charge, you should be able to change the ATA as well

  6. #6
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    2011 Thanks guys but I spent the $80.00 and sprang for a new one,Once again "THANK-YOU"

  7. #7
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    2011 Thanks guys but I spent the $80.00 and sprang for a new one,Once again "THANK-YOU"
    You will someday wise up , grasshopper !


    PS. My last Hoyt ( '07 Reflex Caribou ) was one of those non-adjusting types , I learn real fast !

  8. #8
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You will someday wise up , grasshopper !


    PS. My last Hoyt ( '07 Reflex Caribou ) was one of those non-adjusting types , I learn real fast !
    Thank-you Master

  9. #9
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    my local shop will trade out with you if you have a size that he can use. and i really like the comment about the hoyts. what about all the different draw mods you have to buy for the hoyts and if a remember arent some of the hoyt cams draw specific?
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  10. #10
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    my local shop will trade out with you if you have a size that he can use. and i really like the comment about the hoyts. what about all the different draw mods you have to buy for the hoyts and if a remember arent some of the hoyt cams draw specific?
    Don't mind the mods as much as those draw length specific ones , as it makes 'em hard to resale , but heck they're Hoyts and who in their right mind would ever depart with their Hoyt !

    Not me , as that's why I still got every Hoyt that I ever brought , their just like family now with names !


  11. #11
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Don't mind the mods as much as those draw length specific ones , as it makes 'em hard to resale , but heck they're Hoyts and who in their right mind would ever depart with their Hoyt !

    Not me , as that's why I still got every Hoyt that I ever brought , their just like family now with names !

    Thats it i'm off to buy a bear carnage,sweet to shoot and everyones happy25-30" draw

  12. #12
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    if it haint a Martin. you have the wrong bow.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  13. #13
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Thats it i'm off to buy a bear carnage,sweet to shoot and everyones happy25-30" draw
    Education don't come cheap and it's only money that some who never gave adjustable draw length a second thought , will just have to dig deeper and spend some more !




  14. #14
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    QUOTE=Carpshooter;301407]Education don't come cheap and it's only money that some who never gave adjustable draw length a second thought , will just have to dig deeper and spend some more !

    Lucky I'm a Builder,now someone else will have to pay for my ignorance! and Mathews will pocket more cashCapitalism seems to be alive and well in Australia!!! Am I bad????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •