You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Angry Alpine Archery Alpine Hunter?

So unbeknownst to me my wife decided to track me down a bow to replace the Bear Flare 2 bow that I have. Well that being said she had a friend who is also knew to archery track me one down on craigslist. They ended up finding an Alpine Archery Alpine Hunter bow. The only thing I can find on it was it was made in 1993 has a 70# draw weight and is adjustable from 28-31 inches draw length. They bought it from some shady guy in NC for $250! and it looks not much newer than the bear flare 2 I had, I'm enraged! and to top it off I think it's stolen, because it doesn't have a sticker where every bow I know has one with it's specs. can someone at least tell me something useful that may take some sting off my wounds if not i'll just be pissed at the fact my wife made a poor decision and i'm stuck with a bow that's worth 1/4 what she paid for it.

Dont know much about the bow,but 250.00 for a 93 model,ya you got a bad deal.Just chalk it up,explain to your wife not to do it again and sell it for what ever you can get for it and make sure you do the bow shoppin yourself.
    2010 PSE AXE 7

Yeah thats a fossil in Compound years. Chalk it up to" dont go out and buy used, expensive S#^* from strangers that you dont know anything about"
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Default Think of this

You might of got ripped but the thought from the wife was nice. My wife suprized me and bought me a set of tires for my F-250 one year and I wasn't to happy either. pulled in the drive and there it was.Did'nt quite have the look I was goin for.Now she know's not to mess with my truck or my hunting stuff.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Just because the sticker is not there doesn't mean anything. I take them off since I don't need them.

Now if the serial number was removed then it IS stolen.

Wish my wife would buy me a new bow.

But yeah, for $250 you could have done a LOT better.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.