You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 121 to 132 of 132
  1. #121

    Default

    I thought this thread was deleted. rodney your no huckleberry, dingleberry maybe.
    Archerytalk, Helping Sponsors fleece novice Archers since 2001.

  2. #122
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    I had to clean up as much of this thread as i could... i do have a life outside this forum...

    According to rule 1: there was too much rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks and inflammatory posts.

    GO READ THE FORUM RULES FOR A REFRESHER!!

    This forum is great because we don't need a bunch of moderators manhandling everything! Let's keep it that way, by keeping our emotions in check and debating and discussing things in a grown up manner.
    Sad part of it all most is coming from a AT mod who should know better.


    Come on Rodney lets have a big group hug......it'll make you feel better. just watch Westy's, he's got wandering hands

  3. #123
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    I had to clean up as much of this thread as i could... i do have a life outside this forum...

    According to rule 1: there was too much rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks and inflammatory posts.

    GO READ THE FORUM RULES FOR A REFRESHER!!

    This forum is great because we don't need a bunch of moderators manhandling everything! Let's keep it that way, by keeping our emotions in check and debating and discussing things in a grown up manner.
    Moved to wherever you keep the trash would have been a better option.

    One of your members felt it necessary to call me out,,,I was just answering him.

  4. #124
    I love this stuff rodney482's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Sad part of it all most is coming from a AT mod who should know better.


    Come on Rodney lets have a big group hug......it'll make you feel better. just watch Westy's, he's got wandering hands


    Really.....? REALLY?

    Who started the thread?

    sad part is this wasnt removed as soon as it was started.

    How long do you think a thread bashing 3dshoots would remain on AT?

  5. #125
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Really.....? REALLY?

    Who started the thread?

    sad part is this wasnt removed as soon as it was started.

    How long do you think a thread bashing 3dshoots would remain on AT?
    You seem kind of up-tight and edgy lately.........are you sleeping well?

  6. #126
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I'm thinking the group hug is out....sorry Westy

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Middletown, Pa
    Posts
    811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    I had to clean up as much of this thread as i could... i do have a life outside this forum...

    According to rule 1: there was too much rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks and inflammatory posts.

    GO READ THE FORUM RULES FOR A REFRESHER!!

    This forum is great because we don't need a bunch of moderators manhandling everything! Let's keep it that way, by keeping our emotions in check and debating and discussing things in a grown up manner.
    From reading all the posts in this thread I get a feeling the idea of acting like adults and keeping emotions in check went out the window a long time ago. This whole thread makes me feel like I'm on one of the bashing threads over on AT.
    Martin/Rytera Silver Star Shooter
    UBP Life Member
    PSAA Life Member
    Worldwide Scuba Diver

  8. #128
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I agree to agree, do you agree?
    Yes I do , can we use code now , or should we wait alittle longer ?


  9. #129
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    i love this thread

  10. #130
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    i love this thread
    Just stick around " as we who have been here " , will start using a code translation here , that one needs that 3D shoots translater to decode the message !

    Westy maybe won't be posting on this thread , as he may of got wind of that cancellation on that group huge !

    Now you know and you are !

    Check with Gator Eye on a future contest or whatever to earn your own translater !

  11. #131
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Just stick around " as we who have been here " , will start using a code translation here , that one needs that 3D shoots translater to decode the message !

    Westy maybe won't be posting on this thread , as he may of got wind of that cancellation on that group huge !

    Now you know and you are !

    Check with Gator Eye on a future contest or whatever to earn your own translater !

    Their was group huges how the hell did i miss that is it to late for one

  12. #132
    Senior Member bowman90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbia, Kentucky
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Im your huckleberry...

    You sound just like the last clown I
    banned..

    Takes me about 2 seconds to burn an
    ip,, how long does it take you to create
    a new account?

    It appears you found your place!

    It takes me a coulpe of seconds. Catch me if you can.
    Snake Creek Mafia
    2012 Elite Answer
    TRU-BALL shooting staff Bernies Control Freak Staff
    Part of the UnBannable Crew on AT You Cant Catch Me.

Similar Threads

  1. What happened to Griv's site?
    By Gator eye in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. whats up with Archerytalk
    By spotshot in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. ArcheryTalk
    By harleyryder in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 02:32 PM
  4. hello,and need help with archerytalk.com site
    By huntarcher in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •