Riverside Archery Annual Charity Shoot

The Riverside Archers in California puts on a charity shoot every year. A child and family is chosen as the recipient and all proceeds from the shoot go towards this family in need.
Is there any sponsors, shop owners etc. on here that are willing to donate some goods for raffle to help out? We have a tax ID number so that any items can be written off on your taxes. here is the story of the child that we are sponsoring this year.
"Hello everyone,
I am pround to announce that I have chosen a child to sponsor this year for our 3rd Annual Shoot 4 Life!!!

Her name is Karley and is just 19 months old. She is currently in the 4800 Block at Loma Linda. Karley was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma (cancer of the cells) & Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome (OMS-involuntary muscle & eye spasms) on July 13, 11 @ JUST 17 MONTHS OLD! The tumor was removed on July 15, 11. Karley started chemo/steroid treatments on July 11, 11. Karley is going to be starting a new treatment called IVIG tomorrow while also continuing chemo.. IVIG is a blood product administered intravenously. It contains the pooled IgG (immunoglobulin (antibody) G) extracted from the plasma of over one thousand blood donors.
--
Karley's mom, Ashley, is a young single parent who no longer has job because she has had to be off with her daughter. They live with Ashley's grandparents in Riverside, however, she desperately needs our help. This little girl needs our help.

Please start getting donations and contact me directly if you need the tax id number as I do no want to just post it. We can provide you with a receipt for the donations which will include the tax info for your records.

Remember, donations can be money or prizes for the raffle. Items may be anything from archery equipment, gift cards, dinner to sports tickets. Anything to raise money for Ashley and Karley. We only have 1 1/2 months to get donations. Please get the word out to everyone! I will be posting Karley's page on our facebook page too."

Please PM me is you are able to help out in anyway