You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    229

    Default What’s your Favorite look!!!

    Typical or non typical. Wide or high. Me personally I love the look of Hole in the horn buck
    Last edited by vortec 1; 10-24-2011 at 12:07 PM.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

  2. #2
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Of those choices I'd say YES.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  3. #3
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I really got my sights set on a drop tine........and while I'm wishing, I want double drops with a 20 plus inch spread.




    someday.

  4. #4
    Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I really got my sights set on a drop tine........and while I'm wishing, I want double drops with a 20 plus inch spread.




    someday.
    Somthing about a buck with a big drop tine!!! I have a 10 point I got 2 years ago with a extra pedistol and it had a point there but it was broke off before I got him but it looks like it could have maybe been a drop going down the side of his face or at least that's the way I dream it should have been.
    Good huntin, hope ya get em.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

  5. #5
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vortec 1 View Post
    Somthing about a buck with a big drop tine!!! I have a 10 point I got 2 years ago with a extra pedistol and it had a point there but it was broke off before I got him but it looks like it could have maybe been a drop going down the side of his face or at least that's the way I dream it should have been.
    Good huntin, hope ya get em.


    Didn't you post up a trail camera pic of a dandy drop early this year?

    You get close to any of those big boys yet?

  6. #6
    Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Didn't you post up a trail camera pic of a dandy drop early this year?

    You get close to any of those big boys yet?
    Yes I posted a pic from a digital camera that the owner's son in law took for me. No one hunt's this property except me and I tried to stay low inpact on it. I'm going to hit it this week after work and I'm on vacation the 2nd thru the 16th. If it's him, he's got a ton of rub's goin.I have'nt got on the trail cam band wagon yet but I will buy next season.Hope to arrow this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Similar Threads

  1. Your favorite mag
    By lot0210 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 02:05 PM
  2. Big thanks goes out to our favorite PRO....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
  3. favorite let off
    By Archerdad in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 09:22 PM
  4. Favorite
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 02:40 PM
  5. What's your favorite ATV and why
    By Chris in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •