You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Trackable Arrow Survey

Hello I am in a High School Engineering class this year and am trying to develope an arrow that is able to be tracked while hunting. Before I begin the designing process for this project I must have 300 plus surveys completed. If you could help me in reaching this goal by completing the survey below that would be great. Thanks, Arrow Hunter.

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/?s=OJNEIL_ec4c020

Well I hope this helps you. I would like to see a gps trasmitter imbedded in a carbon or aluminum arrow for the occations when the deer/game animal runs off with your arrow. it could atleast give you a direction of tavel when there isn't much of a blood trail.

Default Imho

In a hunting app. I don't see much use for it. Most shoots are pass throughs or the arrow falls out well before the deer falls down. Cost wouldn't be worth the pay back.

In a target app. it could be handy for beginners but really anybody that's been shooting for more than a couple of weeks shouldn't be missing the target a hole lot.

agree with g eye

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    In a hunting app. I don't see much use for it. Most shoots are pass throughs or the arrow falls out well before the deer falls down. Cost wouldn't be worth the pay back.

In a target app. it could be handy for beginners but really anybody that's been shooting for more than a couple of weeks shouldn't be missing the target a hole lot.
    What would be nice is on a pass thru it tags the gps on the deer like when a whale gets taged. Then you could pull up his location from your treestand or go have coffee and then see if the location changed
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Quote Originally Posted by vortec 1 View Post
    What would be nice is on a pass thru it tags the gps on the deer like when a whale gets taged. Then you could pull up his location from your treestand or go have coffee and then see if the location changed
    Now there's a idea that would sell.