You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61

Thread: The Beercost???

  1. #41
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I can't belive it, it's the oldest joke everQ\ you say whats a Beercost and I say A\ About $10 bucks a dozen!!!! Come on your yanking my chain right???? Really it's not that hard and it's not code
    you Canadians ain't right.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  2. #42
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    you Canadians ain't right.




    I guess he told you

  3. #43
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post


    I guess he told you
    You can call me anything as long as it's not a KIWI (N.Z)
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #44
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I still don't get it !

    Now you know and are !

  5. #45
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    you Canadians ain't right.
    Ahhhh Canadia the 8th Australian State what you think EEEHHHHHHhhhhhhhh Slippy for P.M
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #46
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Ahhhh Canadia the 8th Australian State what you think EEEHHHHHHhhhhhhhh Slippy for P.M
    Way too much indulging in adult beverages going on around !


  7. #47
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Maybe I need a decoder translater now !

  8. #48
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Maybe I need a decoder translater now !
    you know !!! when canadians talk every sentence is finished with EEHHHH Ie: I'm from canadia EEHHH,It's cold outside EEEHHHH,We kicked your butts in hockey every year EEEHHHH over and out EEEHHHH EEEHHHHH Message decoded
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #49
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Unhappy A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    you know !!! when canadians talk every sentence is finished with EEHHHH Ie: I'm from canadia EEHHH,It's cold outside EEEHHHH,We kicked your butts in hockey every year EEEHHHH over and out EEEHHHH EEEHHHHH Message decoded
    You know what I don't like about Canadians , they are the ones whose Hockey players are always hitting the " PUCKS " and that's just not right !

  10. #50
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You know what I don't like about Canadians , they are the ones whose Hockey players are always hitting the " PUCKS " and that's just not right !
    Now thats too funny G.W.P your a funny bugger
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #51
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    My younger very sucessfull brother just came back from Canada and brought back three bottles of Crown scotch !

    I use to drink Cutty Sark scotch during my younger days !

  12. #52
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My younger very sucessfull brother just came back from Canada and brought back three bottles of Crown scotch !

    I use to drink Cutty Sark scotch during my younger days !
    Iuse to drink any Scotch in my younger days,or should that be anyones scotc h
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #53
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Iuse to drink any Scotch in my younger days,or should that be anyones scotc h
    And now you have to settle for what's in your frig !

  14. #54
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    And now you have to settle for what's in your frig !
    Or down the bottleo heaps of piss down there!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #55
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Or down the bottleo heaps of piss down there!!!
    Is this another coded message , Westy ?

  16. #56
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Is this another coded message , Westy ?
    Lesson 5 in Aussie slang

    1\ Bottelo--- Bottle shop or what you call a liquor store,were that anxious for a drink most here are drive through

    2\Pi$$ --- Slang word that is always used for Adult drinks or beverages ie:beer, scotch, rum hence the phrase "Lets get Pi$$ed"

    3\ Wheelies going to be down on me like a tonne of bricks for this outburst
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #57
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Westy , you will be learning that an education don't come cheap !




  18. #58
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Lesson 5 in Aussie slang

    1\ Bottelo--- Bottle shop or what you call a liquor store,were that anxious for a drink most here are drive through

    2\Pi$$ --- Slang word that is always used for Adult drinks or beverages ie:beer, scotch, rum hence the phrase "Lets get Pi$$ed"

    3\ Wheelies going to be down on me like a tonne of bricks for this outburst


    I can see the PM's flyin already.

  19. #59
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Got to look at the bright side !

    Westy is just testing the waters !

    This was only a Test

  20. #60
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    TTTTTTTTT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •