You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: who needs money

  1. #1
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,613

    Default who needs money

    saw on tv a loan co. saying we will put 5,000 dollars in you checking account the next day after you apply. we are fast but expensive. if you read the small print along the bottom of the ad. it says interest rate 116.74 percent. how would anyone ever get that paid off.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  2. #2
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    saw on tv a loan co. saying we will put 5,000 dollars in you checking account the next day after you apply. we are fast but expensive. if you read the small print along the bottom of the ad. it says interest rate 116.74 percent. how would anyone ever get that paid off.
    http://newswatch.nationalgeographic....edators-com-2/



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #3
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,613

    Default

    you got that right Smokes
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  4. #4
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I think that those who are way too desperate in life would fall for this !

    I wonder how they ever think they could ever pay it back , but they must just not think , as this is what our goverment is doing now and been doing !

  5. #5
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I think that those who are way too desperate in life would fall for this !

    I wonder how they ever think they could ever pay it back , but they must just not think , as this is what our goverment is doing now and been doing !
    Yep I am just hoping we get to draw our SS checks



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  6. #6
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Unhappy Confession time !

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    Yep I am just hoping we get to draw our SS checks
    Me too !

  7. #7
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Me too !
    at what age can you guys get these SS checks 65
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  8. #8
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post


    at what age can you guys get these SS checks 65
    60 I think but at a reduced rate



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  9. #9
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,613

    Default

    unless it has been changed again,the the early retirement is 62 at 78.3%
    full retirement is 67 for those borned after 1959. before 1959 it is 65
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  10. #10
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I think they got me upto 70 before I can retire.

    There going to keep raising the age for retirement intil the in matches the out.......another easy fix for the SS system by our policians.

  11. #11
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    60 I think but at a reduced rate
    Thanks Mate
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  12. #12
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    unless it has been changed again,the the early retirement is 62 at 78.3%
    full retirement is 67 for those borned after 1959. before 1959 it is 65
    Thank-you also Old Mate
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #13
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I think they got me upto 70 before I can retire.

    There going to keep raising the age for retirement intil the in matches the out.......another easy fix for the SS system by our policians.
    That shouldn't be a problem for you Gator ,I read some where here your planning to live for ever ??? 70 should be a push over for you Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end,
    the faster it goes.

    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #14
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    That shouldn't be a problem for you Gator ,I read some where here your planning to live for ever ??? 70 should be a push over for you Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end,
    the faster it goes.

    " No comment " !

    You are !

  15. #15
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    That shouldn't be a problem for you Gator ,I read some where here your planning to live for ever ??? 70 should be a push over for you Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....the closer it gets to the end,
    the faster it goes.


    Living forever is the plan but for some reason some old guy keeps staring at me over the bathroom sink when I brush my teeth in the mornings.

    If you keep up with these words of wisdom we'll have to take the Swami title away from Carpy and crown Westy with it.

  16. #16
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Just listen to the " Land baron ( Gator Eye ) " as he now thinks he owns half of that thumb of Michigan !

    No doubt , now he'll just be an outfitter and making the big bucks off of the big bucks !

  17. #17
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Just listen to the " Land baron ( Gator Eye ) " as he now thinks he owns half of that thumb of Michigan !

    No doubt , now he'll just be an outfitter and making the big bucks off of the big bucks !
    I think it's time for the decoder to earn his money here
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #18
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I think it's time for the decoder to earn his money here
    Here come those tears again.


  19. #19
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Here come those tears again.

    But the land baron has once again seized ground that no doubt will make his ranch as large as Rhode Island !

    You are !

  20. #20
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But the land baron has once again seized ground that no doubt will make his ranch as large as Rhode Island !

    You are !
    Yes, now I can go hunting and leave my wire cutters at home.



    Life is good

Similar Threads

  1. money shoot
    By Panteramag in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:52 AM
  2. Did I waste my money?
    By Joe7Cri in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 05:34 PM
  3. P I F A Money shoot
    By Charles Fetterolf in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. B.F.A. Money Shoot
    By OVERLORD in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:17 AM
  5. Money Shoot?
    By Jefro in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 03:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •