You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 75

Thread: who needs money

  1. #41
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    it will make your ears beat your brains out.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  2. #42
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    it will make your ears beat your brains out.


    You know.....this post all by itself on top of the page is quite funny

  3. #43
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    used my tarnlator button in the top bar and still could not come up the meaning of ofit
    Sorry smokes I ment to say "OF IT" to much of it is bad 4 you!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #44
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Things would be better if we all had the correct translaters !

  5. #45
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Things would be better if we all had the correct translaters !
    I learned American from Opra and Donnahue
    And now you know
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #46
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I learned American from Opra and Donnahue
    And now you know


    I've watch them too , as they spoke good English , not the Queen's version !

  7. #47
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    saw on tv a loan co. saying we will put 5,000 dollars in you checking account the next day after you apply. we are fast but expensive. if you read the small print along the bottom of the ad. it says interest rate 116.74 percent. how would anyone ever get that paid off.
    they are nothing but legal ripp off artist's the govt shouldnt allow them to charge that much interest
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  8. #48
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    they are nothing but legal ripp off artist's the govt shouldnt allow them to charge that much interest
    I thought there was a limit. that if you was charged more than the legal limit it would wipe the loan out.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  9. #49
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    I thought there was a limit. that if you was charged more than the legal limit it would wipe the loan out.
    Oh how I wish
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #50
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Interest is cheap at the banks , and banks have plenty of money !

    I do not feel sorry for those who are bad credit risks !

  11. #51
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sorry smokes I ment to say "OF IT" to much of it is bad 4 you!!!
    I knew what you meant it just stuck me a funny



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  12. #52
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I use to hate using plastic , but today that's all I use , as I have a debit/credit card that is used here out in the sticks alot now !

    I wonder if I'll run out of money someday , as than I'll use my dusty credit card as a backup !


  13. #53
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I use to hate using plastic , but today that's all I use , as I have a debit/credit card that is used here out in the sticks alot now !

    I wonder if I'll run out of money someday , as than I'll use my dusty credit card as a backup !

    you just have to make it untill dec.21 2012. think I'll max out my credit cards on dec 1st.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  14. #54
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    you just have to make it untill dec.21 2012. think I'll max out my credit cards on dec 1st.
    I kep my credit cards at zero and always argrue with the credit card people when thay want to sell me insurance , incase I loose my job !

    I'm a slave and it's impossible to fire me !

    Now you know and in the next " Civil War " maybe I'll get my

    freedom !

    Only in America !

  15. #55
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default Who needs money

    Not this Black Duck,I'm richer than anyman should be !!!!Because I have friends the likes of no man,here at 3D shoots.com
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #56
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Not this Black Duck,I'm richer than anyman should be !!!!Because I have friends the likes of no man,here at 3D shoots.com
    Hey Black Duck , what are you going to do when folks here start asking you for financial help !

    I'm poor because I don't know any better , like most slaves !

    I just keep telling myself that rich folks aren't necessary happy !


  17. #57
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Hey Black Duck , what are you going to do when folks here start asking you for financial help !

    I'm poor because I don't know any better , like most slaves !

    I just keep telling myself that rich folks aren't necessary happy !

    Us rich folk aren't happy because we never have anytime as poor folk waste all our time asking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    And now you know
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #58
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Cool Now I know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Us rich folk aren't happy because we never have anytime as poor folk waste all our time asking for $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    And now you know
    Where buddy Gator got all THAT MONEY THAT HAS MADE HIM SUCH A LAND BARON !




  19. #59
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Where buddy Gator got all THAT MONEY THAT HAS MADE HIM SUCH A LAND BARON !



    I think the Ink is still wet???Where he got the plates from is beyond me????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #60
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I think the Ink is still wet???Where he got the plates from is beyond me????
    Must be something that's on his honey-do list !


Similar Threads

  1. money shoot
    By Panteramag in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:52 AM
  2. Did I waste my money?
    By Joe7Cri in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM
  3. P I F A Money shoot
    By Charles Fetterolf in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:02 PM
  4. B.F.A. Money Shoot
    By OVERLORD in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 08:17 AM
  5. Money Shoot?
    By Jefro in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 02:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •