You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: car

Hybrid View

Default car

hey carppy did you ever get your car running. we as your friends need to know if we should continue with our top notch superior support. are give it to someone who might be down and under and in need of it.
    Last edited by longcut36; 12-09-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    hey carppy did you ever get your car running. we as your friends need to know if we should continue with our top notch superior support. are give it to someone who might be down and under and in need of it.
    You know that yes I did , but I just don't trust it now , until I find out what cause it to shut down while going about 60 miles an hour !
    I'll no doubt maybe buy a new battery for it now , THE OLD ONE COULD ONLY BE A FEW YEARS OLD , BUT WON'T HOLD A CHARGE FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS , AFTER I CHARGE IT UP !

I'm the kind of person who just has to drive junk in order to be happy , as it's a guy thing with me , " like everybody just look what I drive , bet you wouldn't be caught dead in this vehicle " !

[QUOTE=Carpshooter;304898]You know that yes I did , but I just don't trust it now , until I find out what cause it to shut down while going about 60 miles an hour !::
    I'll no doubt maybe buy a new battery for it now , THE OLD ONE COULD ONLY BE A FEW YEARS OLD , BUT WON'T HOLD A CHARGE FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS , AFTER I CHARGE IT UP ! the kind of person who just has to drive junk in order to be happy , as it's a guy thing with me , " like everybody just look what I drive , bet you wouldn't be caught dead in this vehicle " QUOTE]

Don't bet on it!!! I'm a millionare and I drive a Toyota hilux!!!!Mine cost a fortune though as it has been modified,it has a steering wheel on the right hand side it's inside the glove box!!!Who wears glovesanymore anyways????As for the battery it was made in China for sure and thats why it only lasted 2 years or so!!!Serious we import ours from the last about twice that,or they used too
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Westy , you got to move yourself further away from the frig , as the walk will do you good , mate !

You are !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You know that yes I did , but I just don't trust it now , until I find out what cause it to shut down while going about 60 miles an hour !
    I'll no doubt maybe buy a new battery for it now , THE OLD ONE COULD ONLY BE A FEW YEARS OLD , BUT WON'T HOLD A CHARGE FOR MORE THAN A FEW DAYS , AFTER I CHARGE IT UP !

I'm the kind of person who just has to drive junk in order to be happy , as it's a guy thing with me , " like everybody just look what I drive , bet you wouldn't be caught dead in this vehicle " !
    Its getting pretty weak my freind. The one in my old truck is like that. Needs replacing. As for the dieing at 60, could be alot of things.
    I cut things up and split them down!

A friend of mine has just purchased a new family run around,it even comes with bucket seats ,Check It Out maybe the bunny might want to upgrade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0011.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	24434 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking A little known fact !

That car is a snowdrift now , but I'll get it fired up again !

I'm offerring rides to those that can push !

Last edited by Carpshooter; 12-10-2011 at 08:04 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    That car is a snowdrift now , but I'll get it fired up again !

I'm offerring rides to those that can push !

You have way to much money!!!Or your cars are way to cheep