You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

I am new to the 3d and target shooting comps. I am looking to get serious with tournament shooting and I was wondering what shootsshould I be looking for that the ifaa and others acknowledge. When I say serious I mean I want to see how far I can take it. I live in lafayette indiana. Any help would be appreciated

Every shoot you can find and afford to go too.

The more experiance you have with the pressures of standing on the line with others the better you'll be.

Sense you live in Indiana I would give the NFAA Nationals @ Louisville in march a look. It is a good time and watching the shoot-offs at the end is always a hoot. Vegas World archery festival is also a great time and with the numbers of archers there it is a one of a kind experiance standing on the firing line when the whisle blows and 300 or so arrows start hitting the target. The NFAA sectionals are alway fun and let you compete with some great shooters in different states.

Go join a local archery club that runs indoor leagues and I'm sure they will have a list of local and regional shoots.

Goos luck