You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hoyt Vertor Turbo

He wants to get rid of his EZ7 cheep just like the bow or worse like the new one he wants mathews took away heavy roller gard and the nicer string stop and took one of the stops off the limb but did not see the price go down for all the stuff they took off NOT THAT I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT EVEN IF IT DID HAVE ALL THAT STUFF ON IT. Right all the way HOYT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    So am I a looser or a old guy????

Remember I'm the same age as you, old man.
    Sometimes there just aren't enough Rocks!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix,hoyt View Post
    He wants to get rid of his EZ7 cheep just like the bow or worse like the new one he wants mathews took away heavy roller gard and the nicer string stop and took one of the stops off the limb but did not see the price go down for all the stuff they took off NOT THAT I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT EVEN IF IT DID HAVE ALL THAT STUFF ON IT. Right all the way HOYT.
    I'm starting to think AT might of had it right in giving you the Ted Nugent??? Would you like the paper now you've finished with all your "CRAP"
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Hoyt Vertor Turbo

I like my bow Hoyt you like yours Mathews and to each there own you can think what you want about Hoyt and Ill gladly think what I want about Mathews and if you dont like it to bad. PS sorry I hurt your feelings.

I like my bow Hoyt you like yours Mathews and to each there own you can think what you want about Hoyt and Ill gladly think what I want about Mathews and if you dont like it to bad. PS sorry I hurt your feelings.
    I'm over it and

Merry Christmas Sucker

Oh it take more than that to get under his skin, believe me I've tried ......He was just warming up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Oh it take more than that to get under his skin, believe me I've tried ......He was just warming up.
    I'm a Australian !!!!As we say you got to have feelings to let someone hurt them!!!