You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    What a nice tribute
    thanks, i got great use out of them. I've killed a nice full vevet 10ptr (my first) and a couple doe's. Its been a great year with him every time i go hunting
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

4 inch white wrap with one red, one blue, and one white Blazer vane. With a white nock.

one white, 2 neon yellow blazer's..

.As for them coming off, I got a tip that changed my fletching luck.....I use a product called Loctite instant Ultra gel....It is a super glue gel and it works great! ...use qtips to wipe off the extra and you pretty much need pliers to get em off.... Looks like a factory arrow and holds even better...

There are no pictures what so ever.

This is the only photo I have. I do like the red white and blue post. Would love to see a picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByOHubCampfire1326845297.804213.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	24675 - t3h 3d shoots  

Hoyt Katera XT 29.5@62

Quote Originally Posted by Allspunup View Post
    one white, 2 neon yellow blazer's..

.As for them coming off, I got a tip that changed my fletching luck.....I use a product called Loctite instant Ultra gel....It is a super glue gel and it works great! ...use qtips to wipe off the extra and you pretty much need pliers to get em off.... Looks like a factory arrow and holds even better...
    I been using the GOAT TUFF and even cleaning my shafts and lightly ruffing them up with sandpaper and still they come off when shooting cold weather. Im gonna try the LOCTITE.
    Does it turn white on the shafts like regular superglue. Thanks for the tip

Hoyt Katera XT 29.5@62

O yeah, sorry Duckdog32, I like all white 2" blazers on my hunting arrows (untill winter for obvious reasons) with 3deg heli with no wrap. Wraps whistle out of the bow like a artillery round getting ready to hit the deck. Dont believe me then safely stand down range BEHIND SOMETHING, and listen to one being shot toward target. I know deer can hear it coming if I can. I was in artillery in the marine corps and cant hear real good

Quote Originally Posted by knarly9 View Post
    O yeah, sorry Duckdog32, I like all white 2" blazers on my hunting arrows (untill winter for obvious reasons) with 3deg heli with no wrap. Wraps whistle out of the bow like a artillery round getting ready to hit the deck. Dont believe me then safely stand down range BEHIND SOMETHING, and listen to one being shot toward target. I know deer can hear it coming if I can. I was in artillery in the marine corps and cant hear real good
    Not to sure about this Ducky I've got wraps on most of my Arrows and at 285'\sec plus not to much seems to escape the noise you seem to be hearing ???? Maybe it the string your hearing is your bow a Hoyt????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Hoyt Katera XT 29.5@62

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Not to sure about this Ducky I've got wraps on most of my Arrows and at 285'\sec plus not to much seems to escape the noise you seem to be hearing ???? Maybe it the string your hearing is your bow a Hoyt????
    First, it is a hoyt, second, you cant hear it shooting only when down range. Only the wraped arrows did it. None of the straight or helical blazers made a noise. Also, the quick spins whistle down range in my experience, and third, if I fly to australia, you gonna take me hog hunting and show me how to bait em up with a deer carcus?

Quote Originally Posted by knarly9 View Post
    First, it is a hoyt, second, you cant hear it shooting only when down range. Only the wraped arrows did it. None of the straight or helical blazers made a noise. Also, the quick spins whistle down range in my experience, and third, if I fly to australia, you gonna take me hog hunting and show me how to bait em up with a deer carcus?
    It would be a pleasure anytime,you get yourself down here and the party's on!!!!We don't use deer for bait we use road kill,normally Skippy the bush Kangaroo,Skips also great for bringing foxes and dingo's in close as well!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.