You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Kisser Button

I'm off to buy a kisser button after this thread??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Make sure that the kisser button is titanium and not aluminum. Aluminum corrodes and kissing on aluminum may cause Alzheimer.

I want to see some close up pictures of the peep that show how it is tied into the string. Does it have a groove cut all the way around the peep like the fletcher? I don't know if I would like a peep this thin but it sure is an interesting design. Having 3 string angles is pretty cool. I can see where many people would want one of these just for the bling on the bow.
    Last edited by jim p; 12-30-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jim p View Post
    Make sure that the kisser button is titanium and not aluminum. Aluminum corrodes and kissing on aluminum may cause Alzheimer.

I want to see some close up pictures of the peep that show how it is tied into the string. Does it have a groove cut all the way around the peep like the fletcher? I don't know if I would like a peep this thin but it sure is an interesting design. Having 3 string angles is pretty cool. I can see where many people would want one of these just for the bling on the bow.
    Mongeral Aluminium!!!! What was it I was going to buy again???
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

This has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever read. The Clown that started this not only did a horrible job on the subject calling it a scam but he turned it into a sales pitch for same said company cause there are people on this forum who can use there heads and make decisions for themselves. If you dont want a titanium peep dont buy one, just cause a company has advertisement on AT doesnt mean it is a scam, its good business. If I had a company I would put my advertising dollar where it will grab the most attention too.

Really I think 3dshoots would be better off going back to the way it used to be, without all these AT sucks for this or that reason threads its ridiculous. just my 2 cents what do I know
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

nice peep, I like the different angles made into it. But sorry I wont buy one because i shoot a clairfier, if you could work out a deal so you could thread it Id be all over it.

So if I post something in the "classifieds" for sale does that make it a "scam"?

for $20 you can put a colored peep on your bow. Scam no way. to each his own. if it was threaded id buy on myself

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    This has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever read. The Clown that started this not only did a horrible job on the subject calling it a scam but he turned it into a sales pitch for same said company cause there are people on this forum who can use there heads and make decisions for themselves. If you dont want a titanium peep dont buy one, just cause a company has advertisement on AT doesnt mean it is a scam, its good business. If I had a company I would put my advertising dollar where it will grab the most attention too.

Really I think 3dshoots would be better off going back to the way it used to be, without all these AT sucks for this or that reason threads its ridiculous. just my 2 cents what do I know
    2010 PSE AXE 7

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

saw one last weekend at a indoor 3d shoot. it was cool looking and will probably work just fine but i have to have a pin verifyer in my peep so i will just stick to what works for me. but a cool idea though
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff