You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: W.w.c.d. ????

Hybrid View

Default W.w.c.d. ????

I woke up bright and early Monday morning and the birds were chirping, sun was shining, temp was in the 40's what a great day to have off from work. I poured my coffee and was trying to decide what to do with my day, days like that are few and far in the middle of michigan in the winter. When my wife said those 3 dreaded words "Lets go shopping".
    AAAAAHHHHHH my heart raced, blood pressure immediately jumped up, I don't want to waist this day in the mall. The last time I was at the mall I was sitting in the crappy couch in the middle of the mall with the rest of the middle age men staring off in to space as their wife spent all their money, when this large women and her screaming herd of 4 kids plopped her fat ass down right next to me. When I looked her way she pulled her tit out and stuck a screaming kid to the end of it. What the what!!!???? I looked away and I could see the horror on every guys face sitting in our little circle of chairs and couches. The she slowly turned her head my way and said........oh never mind that's a story for another thread.

Anyway, As the images flashed through my panic strickin mind a cool clear image flashed. W.W.C.D. that's right... What Would Carpy Do?? My pulse slowed, my breathing steadied, the panic feeling left and it was as if I left my body and everything became clear, I knew what I had to do.

After a quick tire check I loaded up the bikes and headed towards the mall. I even slowed down to 5 mph before I kicked the old lady out of the truck in the mall parking lot. Me and my youngest headed to the rail trail. It was a great day for a bike ride, it was the first time on this trail so we were alittle disappointed at the length of the ride apparently it's still a trail in the making and not complete but we still had a nice 2 hour ride. I did run into one problem......no corn fields. And the pressure was really building. Luckly for me the trails were empty and I found a nice spot on the river that took care of the problem.

And just incase your wondering West-T....I'm wearing a nice Hoyt hat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00039-20111226-1109.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	24487 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00041-20111226-1110.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	102.9 KB 
ID:	24488 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00042-20111226-1139.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	24489 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00040-20111226-1110.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	24490 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Gator eye; 12-27-2011 at 09:52 AM.

West-T wants to know are you sure you were born in 1966????????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sorry but the made me do it This is WWW-TD right now

Name:	Gattor piss.JPG 
Views:	36 
Size:	25.2 KB 
ID:	24493 - t3h 3d shoots  
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Always glad to hear from you !

Gator , you did the right thing !

Those restrooms are in harvested shape , but was glad that you did relieve yourself to make a nice river !

I thought the same as Westy on that river as he just added a falls to it , nice touch !

Default Gatoreye Likes This

Gator Eye Likes This

Name:	Gattoreye likes this.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	24494 - t3h 3d shoots  

Talking Here's what I think !

I guess that things are really slow at work for buddy Gator today , wonder what he'll think of next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Gator , you did the right thing !

Those restrooms are in harvested shape , but was glad that you did relieve yourself to make a nice river !

I thought the same as Westy on that river as he just added a falls to it , nice touch !

Yeah West-T is quite the artist.

And even though the water was cold and deep I thought it was nice of him to give me a manly stream instead of a wimpy drip.

And even though the water was cold and deep

Did you fall in

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Yeah West-T is quite the artist.

And even though the water was cold and deep I thought it was nice of him to give me a manly stream instead of a wimpy drip.
    This is a family site , it was nice of you to be drinking a few cases of " Hamms " before that picture was taken , as that way it was sky blue !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Sorry but the made me do it This is WWW-TD right now
    When I looked her way she pulled her tit out and stuck a screaming kid to the end of it.

And you had to go 1 better I see?????

And the pressure was really building. Luckly for me the trails were empty and I found a nice spot on the river that took care of the problem.
    Last edited by Westy; 12-28-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Nice to know what kind of folks that go to that mall , guess Westy now wants to shop there and look around !

You fella's laugh but it was a disturbing moment in my life, it was not a pretty sight.

I lost one of the great pleasures of life that day. Taken away by a inconsiderate beast of a women. I will never look at boobs the same way again.

Nice to know what kind of folks that go to that mall , guess Westy now wants to shop there and look around !

I'm thinking West-T is secretly a mall cop.

About 10mins walk that way they grow wild at the beach here!!!!18 naked and no shame!!!Sorry you can't be here why go to a cold old mall for a prev