You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default What cha get for Christmas???

Well???

I got underware, socks, bottle of blackberry brandy, a empty wallet and one pissed off Mother-in-law.

Christmas is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Well???

I got underware, socks, bottle of blackberry brandy, a empty wallet and one pissed off Mother-in-law.

Christmas is complete.
    Well youve done well then haven't you !!!And it's nice to have you back in the chair for the rest ofthe year Mate!!!Nice work on the mother-in-law
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Question Inquiry mind wants to know !

Way to go Gator , on the mother-in-law thingy !

We'' tell us who want to know , why would your wife's mom be mad at you , Gator ?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post

We'' tell us who want to know , why would your wife's mom be mad at you , Gator ?

He gave her the fencing job to do before Christmas Lunch!!!!!20 new acres to fence before Lunch !!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Well you know the old saying, some people just don't know when to shut up???

Well I'm one of those people.

Hard to believe isn't it??

Well you know the old saying, some people just don't know when to shut up???

Well I'm one of those people.

Hard to believe isn't it??
    No not Really !!!

This is what Santa bought the boy for Christmas

Didn't want to show the jackhammer here,afraid some might get jackhammer envie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PC290282.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	156.8 KB 
ID:	24495 - t3h 3d shoots  

Well???

Christmas is complete.
    For the first time since I was a kid at home, I got spoiled!! by some of my friends which "motivated" my husband to step up and not only get me something, but he did well on picking it out

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    For the first time since I was a kid at home, I got spoiled!! by some of my friends which "motivated" my husband to step up and not only get me something, but he did well on picking it out
    I've always hated to get my wife something , when after all she's got the best there is , that's right , she's got yours trully me !

When I'm mad at her , than I buy some cheap thing to make feel bad !

I've always hated to get my wife something , when after all she's got the best there is , that's right , she's got yours trully me !

When I'm mad at her , than I buy some cheap thing to make feel bad !

AAahhhh no, it doesn't work that way and I got a Ex to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post

Do tell????

it might be handy information for those of us with big mouths for Christmas next year.

You can never have enough brownie credits.

Do tell????

it might be handy information for those of us with big mouths for Christmas next year.

You can never have enough brownie credits.
    It was nothing too overly fantastic, but things I needed and wanted. Shoes, clothes (normally he picks out stuff I won't or can't wear), But mostly I was surprised with things I liked! Plus, I had some friends that were mad that he didn't get me anything last year, so they spoiled me a little

In our 9 years together, there has been 3 Christmas' where he got me absolutely NOTHING, so just that he got me something and I didn't have to go pick it out myself makes me happy!!

I do have to add, it is a little frustrating when he tells me how broke we are so I spend lots of time trying to stay within a SMALL budget for 4 people and then he goes out and spends about 1/2 of what I had to budget just on me.

Talking A little known fact !

Well Wheely and everyone else here , I did it this year as I cheapen Xmas by buying my wife of almost 40 years a new cell phone , that was brought today plus 750 texts a month besides 700 minutes of calls . I already brought her much needed pots and pans that were on sale for this season , but no I had to buy her a cell phone while I get her hand-me down , lucky me !

I have made Xmas cheap , BECAUSE MY WIFE HAS YOURS TRULLY AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR A DOZEN LADIES ( AT LEAST BACK IN MY YOUNGER DAYS ) and I had to buy her some trinkets , when she has me !

I think that it was really overkill too !

Only in America !

Carpshooter are you for real??? After we got a room i didn't even get a phone call

Well Wheely and everyone else here , I did it this year as I cheapen Xmas by buying my wife of almost 40 years a new cell phone , that was brought today plus 750 texts a month besides 700 minutes of calls . I already brought her much needed pots and pans that were on sale for this season , but no I had to buy her a cell phone while I get her hand-me down , lucky me !

I have made Xmas cheap , BECAUSE MY WIFE HAS YOURS TRULLY AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR A DOZEN LADIES ( AT LEAST BACK IN MY YOUNGER DAYS ) and I had to buy her some trinkets , when she has me !

I think that it was really overkill too !

Only in America !

Oh you've made a terrible mistake.....oh my, your in for it now.

Now she'll be calling you when your fishing, hunting, drinkin what ever. She'll know when you've been sleeping, she'll know when your awake, she'll know when you've been bad or good so be good for heaven's sake.

Give up your card.