You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default String loop & peep sight

Just wanted to ask the forum what is the best way to keep the train the bowstring to keep the peep site from twisting without useing a bow press?
    Also a question to those who use string loop's, do most people use a nock set's on the inside of their string loop's as my loop keep's sliding upward's and I am sure is applying pressure to my nock affecting accuracy.

Thank's in advance for the help.
    Vertigo

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

If your peep site is off a little the string loop should put in place.Your string loop is too loose,it should not move, it is your knocking point.Make sure your serving is not turning.Get a new string loop put on to where it position's the peep site perfect to your view.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

So what you are saying is that my string loop is what is causing my peep site to rotate so much so that I am unable to see anything other than the side of it?
    My serving is tight enough to where I can't turn it by hand. However the lower portion of the string loop I can slide up or down.

Scent free & sittin High vortec 1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    So what you are saying is that my string loop is what is causing my peep site to rotate so much so that I am unable to see anything other than the side of it?
    My serving is tight enough to where I can't turn it by hand. However the lower portion of the string loop I can slide up or down.
    That's what I'm saying.When the D loop is set rite and it's thight the peep site should center when you draw.
    HIGH COUNTRY SPEED PRO X10 "SPEED KILLS",HHA site,Carbon force Mayhem/Easton Fat Boy Arrows,Alpine quiver,TM hunter and Swhacker Broadheads.

Thank's I'll have to take it to the bow shop and have it changed along with having the draw weight checked.