You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here is a picture of the inner workings of the Evolution. You can see that rotating your release hand has nothing to do with firing the release.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I really like this release, but it isn't an easy fix to your form problems. It should definately solve a persons punching problem. In doing that for me, it has brought to my attention another form flaw that I didn't know existed. You will have to learn to draw into your back wall the same every time. You may think you are now, but wait until you get the Evolution.

I can set the break weight on my Evolution to a certain poundage and have 1 of 3 things happen.

1. I can draw and anchor perfectly and then push to a flawless shot (I hear angels sing when this happens....),

2. I can draw and anchor harder into my back wall. When I release the safety, the bow fires. These shots usually score well because I can hold steady at the beginning of my sequence and I release the safety slowly.

3. I can draw and anchor weak into the wall. When I do this, I generally turn red while trying to set the thing off. I usually shift my focus to breathing so that I dont pass out. I pull and pull until I get shaky and either let down like I should, or show my stubborn macho side and keep pulling even though the "X" looks like a moth flying around a light bulb and I shoot a 4 if i'm lucky.

It is a great release, but like all others, you may have to do the dreaded "blind bale" torture to get a great feel for it.
    Man you described this release to a "T" there jcmorgan31. And that aint no joke man. I have shot a couple 300 scores with it in 5 spot but man I tell ya, ya earn the score at the end. This release is the greatest thing for me since shooting the Binary Cams!!. Good post and great description of a great Release.