You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default X-Killer V1 FS/FT *With Pics*

Ive got a dozen X-Killer 350 V-1 that are 25 1/2" from the throat of the nock to the end of the carbon, 26 1/2" to the end of the point. they are all wrapped and 4 are fletched with patriot feathers. didnt have enough to do any more of them. i believe they have 150 grain pro points in them. i cut them down before my last deployment and since i have returned, i changed my draw length and can not shoot them now. a couple of them may have been shot a few times. wantin $70 tyd or possible trades toward a classic or true spot scope with 4x lens; or some uncut V3 or V5s. thanks for lookin

Brad

X-Killer V1 FS/FT *With Pics* - Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components
    X-Killer V1 FS/FT *With Pics* - Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for us,Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.One to save our souls;the other to save our freedoms
    '12 PSE Omen Pro,SH Real Deal,VT Pro-V,8" DCAP,Easton Flatline Surgicals
    '12 PSE Supra ME,SH Boss Hogg,VT LD,20" DCAP,CE Line Jammer

arrows have been sold
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for us,Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.One to save our souls;the other to save our freedoms
    '12 PSE Omen Pro,SH Real Deal,VT Pro-V,8" DCAP,Easton Flatline Surgicals
    '12 PSE Supra ME,SH Boss Hogg,VT LD,20" DCAP,CE Line Jammer