You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

Thread: Hahahahah

  1. #41
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I'm a hit and run guy over there , so I ne ver really get into any bad stuff , just make 'em made by asking " just what are you smoking anyway " statements !

    Down deep , there are those over there are just jealous of such a nice guy like " Yours Trully " !

    Besides the word on the street is that the really lost souls are there everyday and everyone here knows that I've found " Jesus " !


  2. #42
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm a hit and run guy over there , so I ne ver really get into any bad stuff , just make 'em made by asking " just what are you smoking anyway " statements !

    Down deep , there are those over there are just jealous of such a nice guy like " Yours Trully " !

    Besides the word on the street is that the really lost souls are there everyday and everyone here knows that I've found " Jesus " !

    why Carpy
    was He lost



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  3. #43
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    why Carpy
    was He lost
    I want them to think that !

    I just can't believe that some of them folks are breathing the same air , got to be polluted by something !


  4. #44
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Well don't be shy Carpy, run on over there and tell them there panties are all in a bunch and to relax.

    It might work out well for ya

  5. #45
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Well don't be shy Carpy, run on over there and tell them there panties are all in a bunch and to relax.

    It might work out well for ya
    Did that work well for you ?

  6. #46
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Did that work well for you ?

    no

    I was going to add more to acouple of your thread but thought better of it. I would hate to ruin my good name over there.

  7. #47
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    no

    I was going to add more to acouple of your thread but thought better of it. I would hate to ruin my good name over there.


    WOW , as some of us ( I got a turd in my pocket , like everyone else here ) are just plain folks here !

  8. #48
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    WOW , as some of us ( I got a turd in my pocket , like everyone else here ) are just plain folks here !
    Who's got a goo name????Not me
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #49
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Who's got a goo name????Not me
    Many folks think that I'm some kind of gunslinger with my user name !

    Now you know and you are !

  10. #50
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Many folks think that I'm some kind of gunslinger with my user name !

    Now you know and you are !
    Those who love and respect you all know better
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #51
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Many folks think that I'm some kind of gunslinger with my user name !

    Now you know and you are !

    Your not??

    I thought Clint Eastwood was your bother.

  12. #52
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The truth is that I wanted to be known as CRAPSHOOTER , but I misspelled it !

    Now you know and you are !

  13. #53
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    No problem Crappy. Me and West-T are happy to help.

  14. #54
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    woo hooo
    I cliked on the AT site and did not see my sing in and thought what have I done now
    wheeeeuuu they are just updating it



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  15. #55
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    woo hooo
    I cliked on the AT site and did not see my sing in and thought what have I done now
    wheeeeuuu they are just updating it
    thought maybe you earned alittle vacation time.

    You got to be going on a record soon, how many vacations have you earned over there?

  16. #56
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    No problem Crappy. Me and West-T are happy to help.
    With unlimited knowledge on archery and life's problems for everyone here to absorb at will , or gain that knowledge at a later date !

    Now you know and you are !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 02-02-2012 at 08:03 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  17. #57
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    thought maybe you earned alittle vacation time.

    You got to be going on a record soon, how many vacations have you earned over there?
    6 or 7 I don't really remember



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  18. #58
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    6 or 7 I don't really remember
    I see that at just one , that I'm behind but why didn't they ban me for 6 months or a year , just like they did my buddy Daniel Boone !

    I don'e even know if it was 24 hours , a few days , a week or a couple of weeks that I was selected to not be there !


  19. #59
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    you should be in bed.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  20. #60
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    you should be in bed.
    I keep telling you it's 5:23 PM on monday Afternoon here!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •