You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    No way that would just make it way to easy!!!!I hope it doesn't go that way although Renagade says they do it in one of his classes????I like the fell of guessing the distance as this does simulate hunting in the bush!!!!!
    Here is a list of this years classes...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GPAAClasses2012-811x630.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	24827 - t3h 3d shoots  

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade88 View Post
    Here is a list of this years classes...........
    WoW this is interesting not allowed over 280 Fps WoW and will allow lenses in pin sight WoW
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

WoW this is interesting not allowed over 280 Fps WoW and will allow lenses in pin sight WoW
    if you had eyes like mine then you would need all the help you could get.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    if you had eyes like mine then you would need all the help you could get.
    I use to but now there all fixed!!!!!Thank you P.R.K Not bad for a old fart (45)

Westy will be shooting his 2nd 3D for the year on Sunday so stay tuned for the photo's !!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I use to but now there all fixed!!!!!Thank you P.R.K Not bad for a old fart (45)

Westy will be shooting his 2nd 3D for the year on Sunday so stay tuned for the photo's !!!!!
    Looking forward to the pics!

Im going to another 3d shoot this weekend and if i can remember to take my camera i will take a few pics of all us shooting and having fun.
    truball shooting staff

Im going to another 3d shoot this weekend and if i can remember to take my camera i will take a few pics of all us shooting and having fun.
    Looking forward to seeing these pictures again Try wearing something ,well alittle less orange this timeSee you soon Westy

Talking Here's what I think !

Looking forward to seeing these pictures again Try wearing something ,well alittle less orange this timeSee you soon Westy
    Please try to be dressed properly in the correct attire for someone who might be shooting a " HOYT BOW SOMEDAY " !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Please try to be dressed properly in the correct attire for someone who might be shooting a " HOYT BOW SOMEDAY " !

lol
    truball shooting staff

There's a dress code for shooting a Hoyt?!?!?

its easier for everyone to see me and its for safety reasons believe it or not. cause you have no idea how some of these people shoot. and there is a gun range very near by. but just for you westy i will wear something different. lol i had some hoyt attire ordered from my nearest dealer and after a solid month i got tired of waiting and told him to cancel the order. i will be dealing with another hoyt dealer a little farther away this time
    Last edited by wilkersonhunter; 02-11-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    truball shooting staff

its easier for everyone to see me and its for safety reasons believe it or not. cause you have no idea how some of these people shoot. and there is a gun range very near by. but just for you westy i will wear something different. lol i had some hoyt attire ordered from my nearest dealer and after a solid month i got tired of waiting and told him to cancel the order. i will be dealing with another hoyt dealer a little farther away this time
    Can't wait to see the new threads,and if you take any advice from me them you seriously need help I'm off to the cupboard to see what WEST-T might find to wear today to the comp!!!!

Can't wait to see the new threads,and if you take any advice from me them you seriously need help I'm off to the cupboard to see what WEST-T might find to wear today to the comp!!!!
    just ordered a new hoyt shooters shirt off their web site today. hopefully it will be in soon. i live by my old saying. if youre gonna suck at shooting then you may as well look good doing it. lol
    truball shooting staff

Default well here's what happened!!!!!

This good Old Boy rocked up to the shoot today and guess what he forgot to take out of the car????? As there seems to be a lack of photo's you would be right in asumming the Cammera!!!!!Yes yours truely left the cammera in the car during the first roundwhen i wanted to take the photo's of the second round they cracked it bigtimeThey said that I could use it as a range finder??????? I laughed and said yeeerrrr Right Wanker!!!They were really and threatend to disquilify me????? So next week we'll take the photo's first before the shoot and see what happens !!!!I feel I shoot well 92\100,90\100,92\100 and a 90 totals 364 in hunter class=pins and 12" stabilizer ????I think Compound Comidian could have done a little better though??????

http://youtu.be/Ac2yP_DbHxc

Like to see that yokel do this in the 95 degrees F Heat today and now it a storm outside ,it's with lightning and thunder every where's
    Last edited by Westy; 02-12-2012 at 03:40 AM.

This good Old Boy rocked up to the shoot today and guess what he forgot to take out of the car????? As there seems to be a lack of photo's you would be right in asumming the Cammera!!!!!Yes yours truely left the cammera in the car during the first roundwhen i wanted to take the photo's of the second round they cracked it bigtimeThey said that I could use it as a range finder??????? I laughed and said yeeerrrr Right Wanker!!!They were really and threatend to disquilify me????? So next week we'll take the photo's first before the shoot and see what happens !!!!I feel I shoot well 92\100,90\100,92\100 and a 90 totals 364 in hunter class=pins and 12" stabilizer ????I think Compound Comidian could have done a little better though??????

http://youtu.be/Ac2yP_DbHxc

Like to see that yokel do this in the 95 degrees F Heat today and now it a storm outside ,it's with lightning and thunder every where's

Ive got some pics but i am playing with the grand boys right now so you guys will have to wait.
    truball shooting staff