You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Well at last

Default Well at last

Today was the big day!!!!We managed to get the Gt's over 300\sec 305 to be exact!!!!! These babys rocket along and you can't miss a thing you aim at!!!Shoot 16\20 targets in the A zone and 4 in the B zone !!!!Total192\200,wish someone had told me about this earlier????? Total weight 312gr at 62# at 28.5" drawlength with a 27" arrow!!!First paper shoot on Sunday the 5th Feb can't wait for this!!!Will sendthe HillBillys some photos,just for laughs
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Today was the big day!!!!We managed to get the Gt's over 300\sec 305 to be exact!!!!! These babys rocket along and you can't miss a thing you aim at!!!Shoot 16\20 targets in the A zone and 4 in the B zone !!!!Total192\200,wish someone had told me about this earlier????? Total weight 312gr at 62# at 28.5" drawlength with a 27" arrow!!!First paper shoot on Sunday the 5th Feb can't wait for this!!!Will sendthe HillBillys some photos,just for laughs
    thanks, looking foward to it.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Not sure if this is part of another thread...but what GT's are you using, spine, tip, vanes, etc.
    thanks.