You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1080
  1. #441
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    have you paid any attention to any of my (3d) pics i have posted?
    yeb. I would fit right in with some of you guys.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  2. #442
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    It's once again excessive posting time !



  3. #443
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It's once again excessive posting time !



    dont worry about it.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  4. #444
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    dont worry about it.
    I won't , except it's excessive posting TTT time now !


  5. #445
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    It's that time again !




  6. #446
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It's that time again !



    Yeah why not

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  7. #447
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Yeah why not

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Back in my younger days , there were young ladies who always said that to me !

  8. #448
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Back in my younger days , there were young ladies who always said that to me !
    And if your anything like me you'll leave them confused and disappointed

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  9. #449
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    And if your anything like me you'll leave them confused and disappointed

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    I believe that happiness is next to getting seconds , so I just make 'em happy !

    Now you know and you are !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 05-28-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  10. #450
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    It's excessive posting time !

  11. #451
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Carpy you should be ashamed of yourself all this excesive posting you've been doing on this thread?

    Why any self respecting grown man wouldn't be caught dead posting on a thread like this one.........isn't that right LC?

  12. #452
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Carpy you should be ashamed of yourself all this excesive posting you've been doing on this thread?

    Why any self respecting grown man wouldn't be caught dead posting on a thread like this one.........isn't that right LC?
    I am not ashame as I'm on a mission !

    I believe that there is a reason to keep posting , but forgot what it was ?

    Now you know and you are !

  13. #453
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I am not ashame as I'm on a mission !

    I believe that there is a reason to keep posting , but forgot what it was ?

    Now you know and you are !
    Who wrote this tread anyways????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #454
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Beings that you asked !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Who wrote this tread anyways????????
    It was your buddy s who started this worthless thread !


  15. #455
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It was your buddy s who started this worthless thread !

    And who would have thought thatthe good old boy was really French Canadian???? we forgive you Smokes for this out burst!!!!

    http://youtu.be/bVDfmn_TMkI

    He looked different back then didn't he???And all he's singing about is his sweet potatoes!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #456
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    And who would have thought thatthe good old boy was really French Canadian???? we forgive you Smokes for this out burst!!!!

    http://youtu.be/bVDfmn_TMkI

    He looked different back then didn't he???And all he's singing about is his sweet potatoes!!!!!!
    Our buddy Smokes must be hitting the doobies too hard as I can't understand a thing that jumping around guy says !

    I did like it !


  17. #457
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default This is all I have to say on that!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Our buddy Smokes must be hitting the doobies too hard as I can't understand a thing that jumping around guy says !

    I did like it !

    http://youtu.be/I5NAPZp2w-o
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #458
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I like this one too !

    Westy , you got way too much time on your hands !


  19. #459
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I like this one too !

    Westy , you got way too much time on your hands !

    Carpshooter and gator ,L.C I respect you guys!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #460
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Carpshooter and gator ,L.C I respect you guys!!!!!
    Now what ?


Similar Threads

  1. Help posting a picture
    By jim p. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. need help posting a pic?????
    By whitearrow in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. DB you are a posting mad man
    By rodney482 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
  4. posting pictures?????
    By jasonc in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:53 PM
  5. posting vid clips.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •