You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1080
  1. #541
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,272

    Default

    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????

    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????

    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #542
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Unloes it was a free bow , I'd pass on it as it may cost more to keep it togather than it's worth , as I've learned back when " yours trully " owned his famous Bear Flare ( the one where I got my username from ) , which was a step up on the whitetail model !

    Now you know and you are !

    Think " BOWFISHING " if you must have it ! ...............................
    It was free and in excellent cond. i just figured it would be fun to shoot can you adjust the draw length im not gonna put a lot of (any) $ into it you guys know im an odinida man anyhow


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  3. #543
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    It was free and in excellent cond. i just figured it would be fun to shoot can you adjust the draw length im not gonna put a lot of (any) $ into it you guys know im an odinida man anyhow


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Than it was priced right !

    If you shot it alot , the strings and cables will add up to alot more than that starting price and before you split a limb , you might need to say good-by to it !

    Just like buddy Westy does to al his " carp bows " !


  4. #544
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Than it was priced right !

    If you shot it alot , the strings and cables will add up to alot more than that starting price and before you split a limb , you might need to say good-by to it !

    Just like buddy Westy does to al his " carp bows " !

    Ill just use it till it does the carp are shakin' in my neck of the woods im not sure how much its been shot but limbs, cables, and string all look good this is the original not a two im guessin its an early 80s model just a guess tho


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  5. #545
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Ill just use it till it does the carp are shakin' in my neck of the woods im not sure how much its been shot but limbs, cables, and string all look good this is the original not a two im guessin its an early 80s model just a guess tho


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    My Bear Flare was an '86 model , got it brand new and really started shooting it in late '96 and it lasted only about two years after shooting it alot , had 50% let-off and was a 55lb. max limb bow !

    I shot 3D with it and paper also .

    Now you know and you are !

  6. #546
    Senior Member Berserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Topeka ks
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My Bear Flare was an '86 model , got it brand new and really started shooting it in late '96 and it lasted only about two years after shooting it alot , had 50% let-off and was a 55lb. max limb bow !

    I shot 3D with it and paper also .

    Now you know and you are !
    Well thanks for the info im not tradin my odinida for it but ill let cha know how much fun i have


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  7. #547
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    Well thanks for the info im not tradin my odinida for it but ill let cha know how much fun i have


    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Have fun with it !

    Now time !


  8. #548
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????

    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????

    Just wait till you know who sees how far behind he is come Monday morning??????
    I think someone has made excellent use of the excessive posting thread last week.


    Just another post whore.

  9. #549
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Well I am getting ready to go through all my archery stuff and get rid of all of the stuff I don't use anymore.


    "HONDA"

  10. #550
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Well I am getting ready to go through all my archery stuff and get rid of all of the stuff I don't use anymore.
    Say it ain't so.......one can never have to much stuff.

  11. #551
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Say it ain't so.......one can never have to much stuff.
    I know but I was looking for a release the other day and had to wade through all kinds of junk to find it.


    "HONDA"

  12. #552
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I know but I was looking for a release the other day and had to wade through all kinds of junk to find it.
    to my world !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78528-original.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	25778 - t3h 3d shoots  

  13. #553
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Well I am getting ready to go through all my archery stuff and get rid of all of the stuff I don't use anymore.

    with in a week you will find a need for what ever you got rid of. Murphy's law. it never fails.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  14. #554
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I never get rid of much of my stuff , I just put it on some of my archery club bows !

    Let them throw it away ! ..............

  15. #555
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Say it ain't so.......one can never have to much stuff.
    We all don't have a tractor to burry it with though!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #556
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    We all don't have a tractor to burry it with though!!!!!!
    Why don't you just sell it to all those Aussies who don't know any better ?




  17. #557
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    with in a week you will find a need for what ever you got rid of. Murphy's law. it never fails.
    Story of my life.

  18. #558
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Story of my life.
    We got time , tell us about it !


    ......................................

  19. #559
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default Story of my life for Carpy........

    I was born, found women to be soft and pretty, lost my man card, got kids, got in dept, went to work, waiting to die. the end.

    Any question?

    I'll do a readers digest version of my life later today for those who don't have time to read it all.

  20. #560
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    Just one question for ya westy does it get cold in the winter down under?

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Under where?
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Help posting a picture
    By jim p. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 01:59 PM
  2. need help posting a pic?????
    By whitearrow in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 08:47 PM
  3. DB you are a posting mad man
    By rodney482 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:05 PM
  4. posting pictures?????
    By jasonc in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:53 PM
  5. posting vid clips.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 01:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •