You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1080
  1. #781
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I just noticed Gattor was doing a sneak attack on my posting count and so here's a counter measure!!!!!!!


    No surprise there.

  2. #782
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Go for it !


    I will try but i am not as good as the one and only keyboard comando....................

  3. #783
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    I will try but i am not as good as the one and only keyboard comando....................
    He's the keyboard king for sure!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  4. #784
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    We need to keep on posting !
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #785
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Seen my big nine pt thismorning..... watched him for 20 minutes working some scrapes and doing stuff bucks do . i was starting to get exited today was gona be the day! then he started sniffing the air and acting funny new it couldnt be me i took a shower this month.all of a suden 2 pesky yotes come sneakin by my blind buck bolts..... draw my slayer back make a fawn in destress noise yote stops 25 yrds smack hit my blind below window....................will he be back tonight????????????

  6. #786
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Seen my big nine pt thismorning..... watched him for 20 minutes working some scrapes and doing stuff bucks do . i was starting to get exited today was gona be the day! then he started sniffing the air and acting funny new it couldnt be me i took a shower this month.all of a suden 2 pesky yotes come sneakin by my blind buck bolts..... draw my slayer back make a fawn in destress noise yote stops 25 yrds smack hit my blind below window....................will he be back tonight????????????
    I doubt it would you come back right away??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #787
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    dug the fox pro and the 270 out thismorning neither yote will be back again!.................they were mangy to dry years must be hard on them?............

  8. #788
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    You know I gotta say..............

  9. #789
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You know I gotta say..............



    well...........go ahead..........................do it
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  10. #790
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Was gona say something but jerrys back on gota go........

  11. #791
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Was gona say something but jerrys back on gota go........
    Who's Jerry anyways?????We just got a new American show here called Donahue!!!!Do you watch it he's great!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  12. #792
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Who's Jerry anyways?????We just got a new American show here called Donahue!!!!Do you watch it he's great!!!!!!
    Jerry Springer is a show , that features folks from that 47% that our boy Romney claims to be voting for Obama ! ....................

    Donahue , got to be an old show , but still light years ahead of you Aussies !

  13. #793
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Jerry Springer is a show , that features folks from that 47% that our boy Romney claims to be voting for Obama ! ....................

    Donahue , got to be an old show , but still light years ahead of you Aussies !
    you, my friend, are wise beyond your years.

  14. #794
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    you, my friend, are wise beyond your years.
    These are my drinking buddies ( the are some kind of homeland security group ) , and none of us are very young !





    ......................................................................................................
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ben%20Nicholson.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	26162 - t3h 3d shoots  

  15. #795
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post


    These are my drinking buddies ( the are some kind of homeland security group ) , and none of us are very young !





    ......................................................................................................
    Raceist .................................................. ...
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #796
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    This is the place to post up , folks !

  17. #797
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is the place to post up , folks !


    why?

  18. #798
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is the place to post up , folks !




    what are folks sapposed to post???????............

  19. #799
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    what are folks sapposed to post???????............


    just up.....for some reason.......I don't inderstand it myself either, but then again I voted for Romney.

  20. #800
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    just up.....for some reason.......I don't inderstand it myself either, but then again I voted for Romney.
    You voted for the guy , who did come in a strong second , grasshopper !

    Now you know and you are !

Similar Threads

  1. Help posting a picture
    By jim p. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. need help posting a pic?????
    By whitearrow in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. DB you are a posting mad man
    By rodney482 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
  4. posting pictures?????
    By jasonc in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:53 PM
  5. posting vid clips.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •