You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1080
  1. #841
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

    But I did , as this is my 12,000 post here !

    So everyone head for the fridge and grab a cold adult beverage this morning !


  2. #842
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But I did , as this is my 12,000 post here !

    So everyone head for the fridge and grab a cold adult beverage this morning !

    Now that is excesive Mate!!!!=======================================================================
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #843
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But I did , as this is my 12,000 post here !

    So everyone head for the fridge and grab a cold adult beverage this morning !

    Got home from my 88 hr wrk weak can i have 2 please,then pass out.....

  4. #844
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Got home from my 88 hr wrk weak can i have 2 please,then pass out.....
    If you got any cold PBRs in your fridge , please send most of them my way !


  5. #845
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But I did , as this is my 12,000 post here !

    So everyone head for the fridge and grab a cold adult beverage this morning !

    just so you know.................12,000 post was such a great accomplishment that I drank the whole 6 pack

    Your and now you know

  6. #846
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    just so you know.................12,000 post was such a great accomplishment that I drank the whole 6 pack

    Your and now you know
    I plan to let up on the posting , don't want anyone here to think that I'm trying to gain on " The Bunnyman " !


  7. #847
    Bow String Depot Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gilmanton, NH
    Posts
    635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I plan to let up on the posting , don't want anyone here to think that I'm trying to gain on " The Bunnyman " !

    12000 just means you talk I mean type to much!



    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    NEED A STRING OR A SLING? PM OR EMAIL US @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    Check us out at bowstringdepot.com Now Open

  8. #848
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    12000 just means you talk I mean type to much!



    Hutch
    Hutch it's all our buddy Gator's fault !

    He made a statement in a post that when you reach 1000 posts you get a translater decoder .

    He kept upping it to 1500 , than alot more and more and more , until my Aussie buddy Westy ( who has nothing better to do ) sent " yours truly " a real translater decoder ring !

    Now you know and you are !

  9. #849
    Senior Member duanelane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    BF IOWA
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Hutch it's all our buddy Gator's fault !

    He made a statement in a post that when you reach 1000 posts you get a translater decoder .

    He kept upping it to 1500 , than alot more and more and more , until my Aussie buddy Westy ( who has nothing better to do ) sent " yours truly " a real translater decoder ring !

    Now you know and you are !




    Have you got the super secret hand shake yet???............

  10. #850
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by duanelane View Post
    Have you got the super secret hand shake yet???............
    Gator has yet to let me know of that !

    I'll look it up on youtube !


  11. #851
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    You want a wet wipe after you learn that one.


  12. #852
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You want a wet wipe after you learn that one.

    Now I know why my buddy Gator never shows up to buy at my favorite wateringhole , as we are coed ! ..................................................................................................

    Check out one of the ladies we got here !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74942_540098019342238_1908127690_s.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	26550 - t3h 3d shoots  

  13. #853
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Now I know why my buddy Gator never shows up to buy at my favorite wateringhole , as we are coed ! ..................................................................................................

    Check out one of the ladies we got here !
    She looks O.K for a Foreigner!!!!!!!!!!Looks like my MUM
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #854
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I would have to question her true hair color

  15. #855
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Now I know why my buddy Gator never shows up to buy at my favorite wateringhole , as we are coed ! ..................................................................................................

    Check out one of the ladies we got here !

    looks ok to me. as long as they have two legs and they dont have to be the same length.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  16. #856
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I would have to question her true hair color
    What don't you think my MUM was born with a blue\purple rinse??????as for the legs thing they asll go up and make huge Ass of them selves!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #857
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What don't you think my MUM was born with a blue\purple rinse??????as for the legs thing they asll go up and make huge Ass of them selves!!!!
    ..........

  18. #858
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Has anyone notice ?

    I'm not posting as much , because " yours truly " has taken the cure !

    Now you know and you are !

  19. #859
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default Thanks for that!!!!!!

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Cure!!!!!!





    http://youtu.be/wa2nLEhUcZ0

    Nice work Carppy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #860
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Alittle know fact !

    I'm going to start shooting spots , since I took my treestand down today !

    Now you know and you are !

Similar Threads

  1. Help posting a picture
    By jim p. in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:59 PM
  2. need help posting a pic?????
    By whitearrow in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 07:47 PM
  3. DB you are a posting mad man
    By rodney482 in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:05 PM
  4. posting pictures?????
    By jasonc in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:53 PM
  5. posting vid clips.....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 12:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •