You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Hillbilly Target Shoot

Well here i go again,a new year of club shoots and I forgot to take the cammera around the course!!!!Took some photos later when everyone had almost finished!!!!This is our version of a paper shoot!!Al targets are screen printed onto vinyl sheets!!!!!Every thing was going well till big pete here ate the last 2 targets!!!!!And that's the bow that reminds me of you Carppy only i think this PSE is older than yours!!!The guy who owns it though can still shoot 690\800 with it after a few Beers,we call him OLD SKOOL after you Carppy!!!!!Yours truely hates to say this But I Won the Comp with a P.B of 768\800 but considering the closest to yours truely was 722 last years club champion. I maybe not as good as some of you out there but considering the conditions yours truely is Stoked with this!!!!!Temp 75 in the shade and 10-15 M.P.H winds this was the best i could do!!!The trophy for first was a carton of piss and I have swaped it for a lift home already!!!!I must say a few of your prayers didn't seem to go astray,Remember next week is the Big 3D shoot so please keep it up as it seems to help!!!!Rock Steady Westy on the Road for Hill billy hunting .Com.au:!!!!!! Stayed tune for the 3d photos next week from HillBilly Hunting Down Under!!!!!Proudly sponsered By 3D Shoots.Com and Mathews Bows
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050016.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	24804 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050006.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	24805 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P2050013.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	24806 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Westy; 02-05-2012 at 03:47 AM.
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

HillBilly Target shoot.....I think there is a club here in the states that would take offense to this. They hold the ORIGINAL Hill Bill shoot. Been going on for decades.....I have been to the last 7

Plus they actually have HILLS....that place looks flatter then a...what do you guys call them....Car Parks. Any respectable HillBilly knows you have to have HILLS

we know how to fling em and put em back also

seriously though.....good job and congrats on the PB it's always nice to shoot a good round. No stop picking on the guys with the starter bows.

In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

looks like a lot of fun. hope to see some more pics soon.
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Good times and good score! Thanks for the pics.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well here i go again,a new year of club shoots and I forgot to take the cammera around the course!!!!Took some photos later when everyone had almost finished!!!!This is our version of a paper shoot!!Al targets are screen printed onto vinyl sheets!!!!!Every thing was going well till big pete here ate the last 2 targets!!!!!And that's the bow that reminds me of you Carppy only i think this PSE is older than yours!!!The guy who owns it though can still shoot 690\800 with it after a few Beers,we call him OLD SKOOL after you Carppy!!!!!Yours truely hates to say this But I Won the Comp with a P.B of 768\800 but considering the closest to yours truely was 722 last years club champion. I maybe not as good as some of you out there but considering the conditions yours truely is Stoked with this!!!!!Temp 75 in the shade and 10-15 M.P.H winds this was the best i could do!!!The trophy for first was a carton of piss and I have swaped it for a lift home already!!!!I must say a few of your prayers didn't seem to go astray,Remember next week is the Big 3D shoot so please keep it up as it seems to help!!!!Rock Steady Westy on the Road for Hill billy hunting .Com.au:!!!!!! Stayed tune for the 3d photos next week from HillBilly Hunting Down Under!!!!!Proudly sponsered By 3D Shoots.Com and Mathews Bows
    how far do you boys shoot over there Westy
    in yards please

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    HillBilly Target shoot.....I think there is a club here in the states that would take offense to this. They hold the ORIGINAL Hill Bill shoot. Been going on for decades.....I have been to the last 7

Plus they actually have HILLS....that place looks flatter then a...what do you guys call them....Car Parks. Any respectable HillBilly knows you have to have HILLS :rock on:

we know how to fling em and put em back also:rock on:

seriously though.....good job and congrats on the PB it's always nice to shoot a good round. No stop picking on the guys with the starter bows.
    yep us Tennesseans are the true hillbillies:biggrin 1:

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    how far do you boys shoot over there Westy
    in yards please
    Maxium yards are

IBO scope and all the gear out to 50 Yards

AHC- My class, Pins and 12" Stabilizer max with wrist release,out to 47 yards!!!!

Advanced Hunter Class

Hope this helps smokes, it was a great day I love this stuff
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Glad to see you got to a good shoot !

I like your budget targets , there is alot of expense in having alot of them that a club needs for 3d shoots !

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    yep us Tennesseans are the true hillbillies:biggrin 1:
    I may have to fire up the desktop tomorrow so I can get to my pics from our HillBilly field shoots from the past few years

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    I may have to fire up the desktop tomorrow so I can get to my pics from our HillBilly field shoots from the past few years
    I am sure I would enjoy those
    just hope y'alls is real Billys

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Glad to see you got to a good shoot !

I like your budget targets , there is alot of expense in having alot of them that a club needs for 3d shoots !
    Hey Carpy this was a paper shoot not VD I mean 3D thats next sunday wait till you see the crew that shoots these!!!Real Yobbos the lot of them!!!!!Even got some corn farmers amoung them

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Hey Carpy this was a paper shoot not VD I mean 3D thats next sunday wait till you see the crew that shoots these!!!Real Yobbos the lot of them!!!!!Even got some corn farmers amoung them
    shouldn't of said that.......now somebody will be peein on there legs.

might be time for somebody to move back to the big boy stakes

Good shootin West-T

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    shouldn't of said that.......now somebody will be peein on there legs.

might be time for somebody to move back to the big boy stakes

Good shootin West-T
    Serious decoder ring time here