You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thumbs down What are you paying for a Gallon of Gas

Well I here some Bitching and whinneeing about what they pay for PETROL A Gallon so tell me more???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Well I here some Bitching and whinneeing about what they pay for PETROL A Gallon so tell me more???????
    today it was 3.46 a gallon.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

$3.36 here, still better than last year's $3.89.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Well here's a news flash for some here!!!!!I filled up today and payed $6.08 \Gallon and thats Real money (AUSTRALIAN DOLLERS) I guess I won't be going Walleye fishing no more either!!!!!Seriously you guys have it so good over in the And everythings so close together for you Guys!!!Be glad your even with all your problems at the moment!!!!1 jealous Aussie
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Well here's a news flash for some here!!!!!I filled up today and payed $6.08 \Gallon and thats Real money (AUSTRALIAN DOLLERS) I guess I won't be going Walleye fishing no more either!!!!!Seriously you guys have it so good over in the And everythings so close together for you Guys!!!Be glad your even with all your problems at the moment!!!!1 jealous Aussie

Well not to jump into the politics to hard but you need to remember that WE Proud Americans also pay for the brunt of military actions around the world so you Aussie's and other friendly nations can feel warm, safe and fussy knowing that the USA got's your back and know one in there right mind is going to mess with you. Truth be told us Americans should be getting free oil and gas from Iraq and Kuwait for the amount of money we spent in the last ten years on those two nations alone. Yes, our Allies helped and all did there part but if you break down cost, the American tax payer will be paying the bill for alot of years to come.......To the Victor goes the Spoils

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Well not to jump into the politics to hard but you need to remember that WE Proud Americans also pay for the brunt of military actions around the world so you Aussie's and other friendly nations can feel warm, safe and fussy knowing that the USA got's your back and know one in there right mind is going to mess with you. Truth be told us Americans should be getting free oil and gas from Iraq and Kuwait for the amount of money we spent in the last ten years on those two nations alone. Yes, our Allies helped and all did there part but if you break down cost, the American tax payer will be paying the bill for alot of years to come.......To the Victor goes the Spoils

AMAN
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

To the Victor goes the Spoils !!!!! I think you might mean OILSNo one was dissing you .All i said was you guys have it pretty good over there and your right!!!!Sometimes anyways, you picked a fight you couldn't win and draged the rest of the world into it for pure political means G.W.Bush.Jnr!!!!Just so billy bob can run his SUV with a stinking great v8 engine to the store for a cigar!!!!At what cost more of your boys have been killed in action, mothers losing there sons and at what cost???? The cost has been way to high for all the Allies espically the Hope that cheap oil was worth the cost !!!!!!Is this a change from my /sleeping habits????????

http://youtu.be/mn91L9goKfQ

This was a hit when i was 19 and we still have learned nothing Have We!!!!
    But our Gas is Cheap Huh!!!!!!
    Last edited by Westy; 02-07-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Unhappy A little known fact !

I just filed up the Dodge Dakota today and gas was $ 3 :14.9 a galloon !

To the Victor goes the Spoils !!!!! I think you might mean OILSNo one was dissing you .All i said was you guys have it pretty good over there and your right!!!!Sometimes anyways, you picked a fight you couldn't win and draged the rest of the world into it for pure political means G.W.Bush.Jnr!!!!Just so billy bob can run his SUV with a stinking great v8 engine to the store for a cigar!!!!At what cost more of your boys have been killed in action, mothers losing there sons and at what cost???? The cost has been way to high for all the Allies espically the Hope that cheap oil was worth the cost !!!!!!Is this a change from my /sleeping habits????????

http://youtu.be/mn91L9goKfQ

This was a hit when i was 19 and we still have learned nothing Have We!!!!
    But our Gas is Cheap Huh!!!!!!

Your right, we have learned nothin. I can't say I agree with all the reasons we keep poking a stick around in that area of the world, but do you really think if Iran or the old Iraq had a nuke laying around, how long before they would find a reason to lob it at somebody?

How many live would of been saved if someone would of wrapped a rope around Hitlers neck early in his rise to power after WW1 instead of everybody turning there head the other way while he built his armies and power.

So is the whole point of the war about oil and gas? I hope not. I would like to think even if our real reason for being there isn't all clear and valid at least the out come has done some good.

Now excuse me I'm gonna buy some gas for my big ass pickup so I can buy some cheap ass cigars.

Well I ain't bitching cause I know we got it better than some folks but, still hate paying for diesel to put in my F 250. $3.99 a gallon here.

3.55 last nite.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

As you now know we here in Australia pay way to much to our great oil company's for Gas and Diesal!!!!Tell me we buy or gpetrol in litres thats the metric thing and there are 4 litres \gallon,we pay $1.52\litre but it fluxuates every other day????Monday it can be $1.52\litre and by wednesday it's 1.35\litre does this happen in your neck of the woods or is this just the oil companies ripping us off here????Anyone!!!! And Gattor come in spinner!!!!!

As you now know we here in Australia pay way to much to our great oil company's for Gas and Diesal!!!!Tell me we buy or gpetrol in litres thats the metric thing and there are 4 litres \gallon,we pay $1.52\litre but it fluxuates every other day????Monday it can be $1.52\litre and by wednesday it's 1.35\litre does this happen in your neck of the woods or is this just the oil companies ripping us off here????Anyone!!!! And Gattor come in spinner!!!!!
    Now West-T you know us Americans have a hard time converting litre's into gallons.

If you want any sympathy from us you have to convert it to U.S. gallons and dollars.

Talking A little known fact !

It went up to $ 3 .29 , it jumped 15 cents overnight !

Only in America !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It went up to $ 3 .29 , it jumped 15 cents overnight !

Only in America !
    We get the same deal here every other week it's killing us!!!!

Talking Here's what I think !

You can always stay home and just stare at your bows !

I'm going shooting , bye - bye !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 02-11-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

You can always stay home and just stare at your bows !

I'm going shooting , bye - bye !
    Tut-Tar Carpshooter

Now $3.49 here and $446 to fill up the boat which I wont be able to use this weekend.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Talking A little known fact !

It's $ 3:33 at Casey's , where Westy likes to go for gas , beer and chips !

It's $ 3:33 at Casey's , where Westy likes to go for gas , beer and chips !

I just like the shelia behind the register!!!!!