You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1046
  1. #21
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I just like the shelia behind the register!!!!!
    I know what you mean as she's there again this cold morning !

    She's originally from out east , and has come west to " Gods " country ! !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PS_0051_W_VIRGINIA_DR.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	24849 - t3h 3d shoots  

  2. #22
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I know what you mean as she's there again this cold morning !

    She's originally from out east , and has come west to " Gods " country ! !
    It doesn't look to cold in this photo???????Love the T-Shirt sounds like Cleveland Australia except we got 5 last names and 10 first names
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #23
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    It doesn't look to cold in this photo???????Love the T-Shirt sounds like Cleveland Australia except we got 5 last names and 10 first names
    That was taken a week ago , before the wet t-shirt contest we had in our fine town !

    That T-shirt came off that night !



  4. #24
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    That was taken a week ago , before the wet t-shirt contest we had in our fine town !

    That T-shirt came off that night !


    Now thats Cold !!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #25
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Thumbs up A little known fact !

    With the price of gas now ( $3:40.9 today @ Casey's ) , who can afford to leave town ?


  6. #26
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    With the price of gas now ( $3:40.9 today @ Casey's ) , who can afford to leave town ?

    Boo-hoo-Who my heart is just breaking for you!!!i drove by the service station this arvo and were at $6.40\gallon I on the way to manning as the next illegal going to bring mum and the snorker as well!!!!!!Qantas flight 147 now boarding!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #27
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Westy , go for it , mate !

  8. #28
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Boo-hoo-Who my heart is just breaking for you!!!i drove by the service station this arvo and were at $6.40\gallon I on the way to manning as the next illegal going to bring mum and the snorker as well!!!!!!Qantas flight 147 now boarding!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , go for it , mate !
    Totally............pack your bags and jump on a plane, we'll let you buy guns and gas is much cheaper over here.

  9. #29
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Totally............pack your bags and jump on a plane, we'll let you buy guns and gas is much cheaper over here.
    What about real estate what that like????? like a hunting lodge or a Ranch in the woods away from peoples?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #30
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What about real estate what that like????? like a hunting lodge or a Ranch in the woods away from peoples?????
    Come here and fine out !


  11. #31
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Come here and fine out !

    What sort of Answers that!!!! Hell of a long drive to find out I can't aford to move!!!!! Is the house next to you still for sale???How much work is there to fix it up????? I here the neighbours a bit of a archer,shoots arrows in his basement could be a little noisey over Manning way!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  12. #32
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What about real estate what that like????? like a hunting lodge or a Ranch in the woods away from peoples?????
    Depends on where you want to hang your hat. if you go to butt scratch montana you can buy a chunk of nothing pretty cheap. If you try to move in next to LC you will probably have to get two jobs to pay for it.

  13. #33
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,583

    Default

    there is a house down the road from me for sale. a ranch style brick an maybe 11/2 acres for 200,000. so come on over Westy. I'll tell them to hold it for you.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  14. #34
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    there is a house down the road from me for sale. a ranch style brick an maybe 11/2 acres for 200,000. so come on over Westy. I'll tell them to hold it for you.
    I'm on the way L.C now thats a bargin!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #35
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    What sort of Answers that!!!! Hell of a long drive to find out I can't aford to move!!!!! Is the house next to you still for sale???How much work is there to fix it up????? I here the neighbours a bit of a archer,shoots arrows in his basement could be a little noisey over Manning way!!!!!
    They took the for sale sign down .

    They fixed it up some , waiting to see what kind of spooky folks move in !

    Hope they at least shoot Hoyts !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 02-16-2012 at 05:20 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  16. #36
    Senior Member vertigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Louississippi
    Posts
    141

    Default

    I'll sell ya 8 acer's Westy. if'n yer interested, Make you one heck of a good deal on it.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

  17. #37
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I'll sell ya 8 acer's Westy. if'n yer interested, Make you one heck of a good deal on it.
    I'll swap you the Sydney harbour bridge for it.as you all know that I own it!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #38
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I'll swap you the Sydney harbour bridge for it.as you all know that I own it!!!!!


    I might have to take you up on that offer as I already own the Golden Gate bridge, the Machinaw brdge, and the Brooklin bridge.

    They were having a 3 for 1 sale that day.

  19. #39
    Senior Member vertigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Louississippi
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I'll swap you the Sydney harbour bridge for it.as you all know that I own it!!!!!
    Wonderful, it will go well with the ocean front property I have in Arizona
    Wherever we go, there we are.

  20. #40
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Wonderful, it will go well with the ocean front property I have in Arizona


    Hi neighbor

Similar Threads

  1. Gallon of milk
    By Gator eye in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •