You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

I shoot a Mathiews DXT that I really like. The problem is it does'nt really like me. I entered a local 3D shoot this past weekend and managed to win the thing. I really had forgotten how fun this activity can be and hope to get my kids involved. I have owned three Mathiews bows, loved them all, but have never had that nock busting accuracy that I have experienced with other bows. I am considering making a jump to another bow company to maximize my enjoyment and compeditiveness in the 3D game. I haven't ventured out of Solocam world in 15 years though and am a bit out of touch. Anyone out there have suggestions on a dual purpose nock buster?

Talking Here's what I think !

First off , to this site !

If you win so much , call Mathews and maybe they'll send you some thankyou cash , as then maybe you'll love shooting their bows , AS THEY ARE THE MANUFACTURER OF MOST WINNING BOWS THESE DAYS !

I shoot mostly Hoyts , as the deer don't care what I shoot as they just don't care to get shot at all !

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    First off , to this site !

If you win so much , call Mathews and maybe they'll send you some thankyou cash , as then maybe you'll love shooting their bows , AS THEY ARE THE MANUFACTURER OF MOST WINNING BOWS THESE DAYS !

I shoot mostly Hoyts , as the deer don't care what I shoot as they just don't care to get shot at all !
    My Name is Carpshooter and I hate Matt Mc pherson with a passion!!!!He served with me and now won't give me 3 new bows as a Pro!!!!! and as for cash he won't give me that either so now I'm on a personal crusade to rid the world of solo-Cam bows!!!!!Buy a Hoyt cause if I can twist Westy's Arm to buy one then anything is possible
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking

I would say go and look at some new PSE's. They are smooth shooting and accurate.
    Snake Creek Mafia
    2012 Elite Answer
    TRU-BALL shooting staff Bernies Control Freak Staff
    Part of the UnBannable Crew on AT You Cant Catch Me.

to 3d shoots Ed.

Don't mind those two bickering fools, they argue over the sun rising and setting.

Anyway, sounds like that mathews might just agree with you if your name is on top at the end of the day. But if your looking for something new I would find a dealer that sold alot of different brand bows and just start shooting. You could narrow your search down by looking at the specs. of the bow your shooting now and go with something simular as far as ATA and brace, then try something longer and something shorter ect.... Finding the right bow is half the fun.

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Edd View Post
    I shoot a Mathews DXT that I really like. The problem is it doesn't really like me. I entered a local 3D shoot this past weekend and managed to win the thing. I really had forgotten how fun this activity can be and hope to get my kids involved. I have owned three Mathews bows, loved them all, but have never had that nock busting accuracy that I have experienced with other bows. I am considering making a jump to another bow company to maximize my enjoyment and competitiveness in the 3D game. I haven't ventured out of Solocam world in 15 years though and am a bit out of touch. Anyone out there have suggestions on a dual purpose nock buster?
    tournament wise i haven't jump much into the solo cam senen I love the longer factory shoot thrus not much cam lean
    I did smoke a feller in 08 when a bunch of us here went to PA for a R-100 shoot with a Martin Shadowcat 2 cam bow he had a solo one
    I been a Martin man since 84

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Excellent! Thanks everyone for your help.

Talking A little known fact !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    My Name is Carpshooter and I hate Matt Mc pherson with a passion!!!!He served with me and now won't give me 3 new bows as a Pro!!!!! and as for cash he won't give me that either so now I'm on a personal crusade to rid the world of solo-Cam bows!!!!!Buy a Hoyt cause if I can twist Westy's Arm to buy one then anything is possible
    We are trying to get buddy Westy to move his frig further away from the computer , so he'll at least have to get up for his next adult beverage and maybe sober up alittle !

Matt and me are best buddies !

Now you know and you are !