You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    For what it is worth to you, me and the wifey weht to the pro shop yesterday, where they just happened to be tinkering with a new outta the box turbo, and can honestly say that had we not seen it we would not have believed it, 29" draw 701lbs, arrow weight , string loop and peep...3 shot string, fps was 346,348,350.
    The wife and I looked at one another she smiled and I about cried The Anarchy will be for sale.
    Don't be like that!!!!When it comes to 3D speed isn't everything but it's about 98.5% of it
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

I am quite a principal oriented person, if I am told something by a company and I purchase their product on the assumption that said product would perform to said spec's and it doesn't by a LOOOONG shot then I feel as though said company purposefully lead me to believe a fallacy.
    On the other hand I will bepurchasing a HOYT soon.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I am quite a principal oriented person, if I am told something by a company and I purchase their product on the assumption that said product would perform to said spec's and it doesn't by a LOOOONG shot then I feel as though said company purposefully lead me to believe a fallacy.::
    On the other hand I will bepurchasing a HOYT soon:
    Well here I go again as one shoots one notices his peep sight is not returning to position as regular as it should !!!!One starts to use a peep locating rubber ,all say whats this crap so one removes his peep rubber in the hope of more speed!!!!!!Now the peep won't stay in position for more than 15 shots and the ajustment shuffle begins!!!!!Totally sick of this Westy asks the people ! Eagle Archery what to do and they say?????Your string on your 4 month old Mathews is screwed and here buy another one?????It's only $68.00 and we'll fit it for free,as I ponder my motives and ask what about the warrenty and they smile and say it Doesn't Apply To The String!!!!
    I finally have come to the end of myself and Proudly Announch MATHEWS BOWS ARE A LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!There I said It!!!!!!!Cheap worthless TRASH and i'll be glad to see the last of Mine!!!~!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Default Sorry to say.......

Most factory strings are junk.

I usually order a custom set of strings the same day I order a new bow.

What Gator said. IMHO.... NO factory string beats a good custom string no matter what bow you shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Most factory strings are junk.

I usually order a custom set of strings the same day I order a new bow.
    And what does the gator recomend?????

Default I really hate who's strings are better than who's string threads....butt

The last few sets I ordered were from Brain at Viscosity string over on AT. I haven't had a lick of trouble with them and the measurements were spot on and once the bow was set I had no stretch, peep is rock solid. If I need a set for another bow I will go back to him. The set on my target bow is going on two years, pretty impressive for the amount I shoot.

But I'm betting there are a ton of great string makers over on AT, it just a matter of who you want to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    The last few sets I ordered were from Brain at Viscosity string over on AT. I haven't had a lick of trouble with them and the measurements were spot on and once the bow was set I had no stretch, peep is rock solid. If I need a set for another bow I will go back to him. The set on my target bow is going on two years, pretty impressive for the amount I shoot.

But I'm betting there are a ton of great string makers over on AT, it just a matter of who you want to try.
    Message recived over and out==== Thankyou!!!