You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar

Default carbon matrix torture test

i know this is old stuff but i had to watch this again. its sad what they do to my bow.

http://www.hoyt.com/videos/index.php...c4d549ababf56b
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

Talking Here's what I think !

This is very sad !

I own one of the oldest tec bows ( an Alphatec ) and at least I'm trying to destroy it the normal way and it just keeps right on slinging arrows !

This is a crazy way , this video , on how to try to destroy those expensive quality bows , I just could not believe it , but those bows seem to survive !

I believe that I shoot the oldest Hoyt tec bows of anyone on this site , that Alphatec and my deer killing Accutec !

Guess since I got a Dodge Dakota 4X4 that I should do my own test , so Westy send me your bows , those other brand ones and then we can compare !

Last edited by Carpshooter; 02-12-2012 at 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    i know this is old stuff but i had to watch this again. its sad what they do to my bow.

http://www.hoyt.com/videos/index.php...c4d549ababf56b
    Was it just me but everytime they did something to the bows they took a shot of the bitumen road!!!!I thinks norm the sound guy runs in with a couple of new bows and runs off with the buggered ones!!!!IMO
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

It is amazing what they do to that bow and it still holds up
    truball shooting staff

Default Here's a Fact

Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    It is amazing what they do to that bow and it still holds up
    That was Me and Longcuts driving that Ute!!!!! And we were happy to do it for free????? Just to let you know
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is very sad !

I own one of the oldest tec bows ( an Alphatec ) and at least I'm trying to destroy it the normal way and it just keeps right on slinging arrows !

This is a crazy way , this video , on how to try to destroy those expensive quality bows , I just could not believe it , but those bows seem to survive !

I believe that I shoot the oldest Hoyt tec bows of anyone on this site , that Alphatec and my deer killing Accutec !

Guess since I got a Dodge Dakota 4X4 that I should do my own test , so Westy send me your bows , those other brand ones and then we can compare !

My first Hoyt was a boat anchor....I mean Alphatec I loved that thing. When I first started shooting indoors and 3D that was my bow....killed my first few deer with one also.

I also had a few Accu Tecs....my first pure target bow actually was an Accu Tec. I have had 3 or 4 of them also. Shot my first 300 with one and won my first indoor and ASA shoot with one.

the new carbon lines are ridiculously tough.....I love how people see these videos but worry about hitting them on something while hunting and swear they are going to break. Right I can drive one into a speed bump and use them as a ramp to change the oil on my car but bumping one is gonna crack the thing.

I just wish they would make a 38" version...I would order one very quickly if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    My first Hoyt was a boat anchor....I mean Alphatec I loved that thing. When I first started shooting indoors and 3D that was my bow....killed my first few deer with one also.

I also had a few Accu Tecs....my first pure target bow actually was an Accu Tec. I have had 3 or 4 of them also. Shot my first 300 with one and won my first indoor and ASA shoot with one.

the new carbon lines are ridiculously tough.....I love how people see these videos but worry about hitting them on something while hunting and swear they are going to break. Right I can drive one into a speed bump and use them as a ramp to change the oil on my car but bumping one is gonna crack the thing.

I just wish they would make a 38" version...I would order one very quickly if they did.
    yeah i will agree on the 38" version
    truball shooting staff