You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Cuddeback Trail Camera's

Hi guys. I was thinking of replacing my old moultrie camera with a new cuddeback model. I did some research online and read some disturbing comments on them. A few people said that the battery life is horrible, they are not easy to use, and have had other problems. I always thought that they were the best camera you could get and had great trigger speed ( my moultrie goes into a "sleep mode" when not in use and takes 10-15 secs to wake up and take pic) Does anyone else use a cuddeback , and if so whats your opinion of them. Love it or hate it?? Just looking for feedback to help me make right choice before i spend the $$ on it. Thanks .

The best camera you can get is Reconyx but, it comes with a large price. Don't know much about cuddeback so I'm no help in that dept.

My Cudde is 4 or 5 years old now. the first fall it worked fine, battery life was short. 2nd fall it stated failing. has'nt worked since. from what I've read it is'nt worth sending it back either. I personally would'nt spent much more than a 100 on one now. At least, you won't be out much if it fails.
    I've been looking at the primos .
    FBSA Member

Thanks for all the info guys. i ended up doing some research and ended up getting a Moultrie M-80 . It was resonable with price and had good reviews. Also if your looking to but a trail camera, you should check out....trailcampro.com. Awesome site with great info on all the latest models!