You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I alway's wanted a pet Lorikeet.
    How many do you want?????????? Cheaper buy the dozen!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #22
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    How many do you want?????????? Cheaper buy the dozen!!!!
    There you go Westy , selling out your friends again !


  3. #23
    Senior Member vertigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Louississippi
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    How many do you want?????????? Cheaper buy the dozen!!!!
    I'd take as many as I could get, however here in the state's they cost upward's of $700 a pop.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

  4. #24
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I'd take as many as I could get, however here in the state's they cost upward's of $700 a pop.
    Better start selling your friends , buddy Westy old pal and remember who can help you !


  5. #25
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I'd take as many as I could get, however here in the state's they cost upward's of $700 a pop.
    Bull**** are you for real??????I can't belive this !!!!!We have been catching these things forever!!!!! When we were kids we must have shot 3 million of the buggersLet me see that would be $21 million Bucks I just can't stop crying $700 a pop!!!!Booohooohoooohoooooo What do you pay for sulfer creasted ****atoos?????I don't think I want to know!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #26
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    No doubt our buddy Westy , could of been super rich , if he'd sold out his friends over shooting them !



  7. #27
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    You could trade birds for gas.

  8. #28
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You could trade birds for gas.
    If only!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #29
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No doubt our buddy Westy , could of been super rich , if he'd sold out his friends over shooting them !


    How close is the fridge Old Mate?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  10. #30
    Senior Member vertigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Louississippi
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Bull**** are you for real??????I can't belive this !!!!!We have been catching these things forever!!!!! When we were kids we must have shot 3 million of the buggersLet me see that would be $21 million Bucks I just can't stop crying $700 a pop!!!!Booohooohoooohoooooo What do you pay for sulfer creasted ****atoos?????I don't think I want to know!!!!!!
    Here is a small sampling for ye from just 1 breeder.http://www.birdbreeders.com/breedera...y.aspx?b=10778
    Keep in mind their prices are somewhat cheaper on certain breed's. You aught to like how much we pay for the Eclectus over here where as you guy's have them flying freely in your backyard.
    Don't forget about your friend's when you find a LEGAL way to export these feathered dollar's into the U.S.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

  11. #31
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    How close is the fridge Old Mate?????
    Mine is still a couple of yards away , but I got a few spare cold ones and a bottle of Templton Rye if you need some sauce !

    So fire up the Edsel and head-er this way !




  12. #32
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Guess that the Edsel just wouldn't start !




  13. #33
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Guess that the Edsel just wouldn't start !



    Think it needs a new battery and the darn thing won't clutch start either?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #34
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Guess that the Edsel just wouldn't start !



    I wouldn't be seen dead in a FORD!!!!!! I drive a Holden
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #35
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Here is a small sampling for ye from just 1 breeder.http://www.birdbreeders.com/breedera...y.aspx?b=10778
    Keep in mind their prices are somewhat cheaper on certain breed's. You aught to like how much we pay for the Eclectus over here where as you guy's have them flying freely in your backyard.
    Don't forget about your friend's when you find a LEGAL way to export these feathered dollar's into the U.S.
    This is nutts and I can't belive it !!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #36
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Fire up that Edsel , as it is a Ford !


  17. #37
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Fire up that Edsel , as it is a Ford !

    Obvious you never owned a Holden!!!!! You know they just keep on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and then they run out of GAS!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #38
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Westy , it's your story !


  19. #39
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Obvious you never owned a Holden!!!!! You know they just keep on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and then they run out of GAS!!!!!!!
    http://youtu.be/HIIKLg97XRg

    This was my first ever car!!! 1970 model Torana at age 16

    http://youtu.be/l-HMJ0OeorE

    And this was my second age 18 what were my folks thinking?????Do you have muscle cars over there?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #40
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Do we have muscle cars.......sh8t man we invented the dang things

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6WBH...eature=related

    that's a burnout.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey Westy
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:44 PM
  2. Westy's fish.
    By longcut36 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:50 AM
  3. Hey Westy, can you do me a favor??????
    By Gator eye in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 04:36 PM
  4. Will Westy
    By Westy in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:21 AM
  5. hey westy
    By Holy Smokes in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 05:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •