You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    I alway's wanted a pet Lorikeet.
    How many do you want?????????? Cheaper buy the dozen!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Talking Here's what I think !

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    There you go Westy , selling out your friends again !

I'd take as many as I could get, however here in the state's they cost upward's of $700 a pop.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

I'd take as many as I could get, however here in the state's they cost upward's of $700 a pop.
    Better start selling your friends , buddy Westy old pal and remember who can help you !

Bull**** are you for real??????I can't belive this !!!!!We have been catching these things forever!!!!! When we were kids we must have shot 3 million of the buggersLet me see that would be $21 million Bucks I just can't stop crying $700 a pop!!!!Booohooohoooohoooooo What do you pay for sulfer creasted ****atoos?????I don't think I want to know!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

No doubt our buddy Westy , could of been super rich , if he'd sold out his friends over shooting them !

You could trade birds for gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You could trade birds for gas.
    If only!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    No doubt our buddy Westy , could of been super rich , if he'd sold out his friends over shooting them !

How close is the fridge Old Mate?????

Bull**** are you for real??????I can't belive this !!!!!We have been catching these things forever!!!!! When we were kids we must have shot 3 million of the buggersLet me see that would be $21 million Bucks I just can't stop crying $700 a pop!!!!Booohooohoooohoooooo What do you pay for sulfer creasted ****atoos?????I don't think I want to know!!!!!!
    Here is a small sampling for ye from just 1 breeder.http://www.birdbreeders.com/breedera...y.aspx?b=10778
    Keep in mind their prices are somewhat cheaper on certain breed's. You aught to like how much we pay for the Eclectus over here where as you guy's have them flying freely in your backyard.
    Don't forget about your friend's when you find a LEGAL way to export these feathered dollar's into the U.S.
    Wherever we go, there we are.

Talking A little known fact !

How close is the fridge Old Mate?????
    Mine is still a couple of yards away , but I got a few spare cold ones and a bottle of Templton Rye if you need some sauce !

So fire up the Edsel and head-er this way !

Talking A little known fact !

Guess that the Edsel just wouldn't start !

Think it needs a new battery and the darn thing won't clutch start either?????

I wouldn't be seen dead in a FORD!!!!!! I drive a Holden

Here is a small sampling for ye from just 1 breeder.http://www.birdbreeders.com/breedera...y.aspx?b=10778
    Keep in mind their prices are somewhat cheaper on certain breed's. You aught to like how much we pay for the Eclectus over here where as you guy's have them flying freely in your backyard.
    Don't forget about your friend's when you find a LEGAL way to export these feathered dollar's into the U.S.
    This is nutts and I can't belive it !!!!!!!

Fire up that Edsel , as it is a Ford !

Fire up that Edsel , as it is a Ford !

Obvious you never owned a Holden!!!!! You know they just keep on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and then they run out of GAS!!!!!!!

Westy , it's your story !

Obvious you never owned a Holden!!!!! You know they just keep on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and then they run out of GAS!!!!!!!
    http://youtu.be/HIIKLg97XRg

This was my first ever car!!! 1970 model Torana at age 16

http://youtu.be/l-HMJ0OeorE

And this was my second age 18 what were my folks thinking?????Do you have muscle cars over there?????

Do we have muscle cars.......sh8t man we invented the dang things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6WBH...eature=related

that's a burnout.