You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default RH bow LH shooter

My grandson has a real nice right hand bow. I want to go bear hunting and use his bow but I have a problem. His bow is a right hand bow and I am blind in my right eye so I shoot left hand.

I was wondering, if I used a kisser button and a nose pin for aiming and installed a whisker biscuit rest could I turn his right hand bow upside down and shoot a bear left handed?

I have my blind set up right in the middle of a horse shoe bend of the river just above the white water on a cliff about 100 feet high. I will use a picnic basket for bait and I also remember that only I can prevent forest fires.

If this works, once that bear is gone I will bring it on, hammer down to Macon town.

What do you think?

I think what you should do is practice shooting the bow holding it horizontal and shooting Little Beaver style.

also put some blueberry pie in the picnic basket. bears love it.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Quote Originally Posted by jwelectric View Post
    My grandson has a real nice right hand bow. I want to go bear hunting and use his bow but I have a problem. His bow is a right hand bow and I am blind in my right eye so I shoot left hand.

I was wondering, if I used a kisser button and a nose pin for aiming and installed a whisker biscuit rest could I turn his right hand bow upside down and shoot a bear left handed?

I have my blind set up right in the middle of a horse shoe bend of the river just above the white water on a cliff about 100 feet high. I will use a picnic basket for bait and I also remember that only I can prevent forest fires.

If this works, once that bear is gone I will bring it on, hammer down to Macon town.

What do you think?
    I don't think you should try this as it might be a little dangerous !!!!But for a small fee(Like Free) I am willing to fly over and eat the picnic basket for free!!!Ohhhhh and shoot the Bear for you as well If you have a problem with this you should contact Bunnyman on this forum as he 's good with Bears?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Strange you would mention bunnyman at this time.

I have had a hankering for rabbit tail stew for a couple of days now. I like my rabbit tail stew with nothing but rabbit tails and a couple of taters and carrots thrown in. On occasion I have been known to add an onion but the main ingredient is the rabbit tails.

I think we should talk more about this blueberry pie.

I like pie.

By the way the proper method for shoot a left hand bow right handed is to turn the bow around and draw it backwards. You can mount a mirror on your hand and use that to aim with(I think Chris sell the mirror mounts, you might want to ask him). Just remember the objects in the mirror my appear closer than they really are.

I had some bunny tail once.............it was good but it was really a high dollar piece of tail.

You my friend surely have been smoking again!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/Wik2uc69WbU

Whats next weeks tag going to be???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.