Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings St Patty's Day Special $50/$54 a Set - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings is running a month long St. Patty's Day Day Special, This will be for a full set with 3D serving (3 pieces max) 1st Class Mail anywhere in the USA. This special will run from today until the end of March at Midnight so place your orders while you can.

Here is a rundown of the prices for the St Patty's Day Special:

Single cam set: 1 string & 1 split harness cable $50
Dual cam set: 1 string & 2 split harness cables $54
Binary cam set: 1 string & 2 control cables $54
Cam & 1/2 or Hybrid set: 1 string, 1 control cable & 1 split harness cable $54

This is for the above mentioned sets in either 8125 or 452X or a combo of both in any 2 solid colors I carry in stock served with 3D if your set needs Halo on the cam end of the split/buss cable that will be included in the price, just the tail serving in Halo and I know which bows need the halo. I usually only stock black halo but I have a few other colors in stock so please ask in your pm what I have in stock.

Speed nocks are $4 installed with black heat shrink, if you want speed nocks and I have the factory locations or you supply me with locations I will install them or I will include them with the set for you to install for the same price.

This is just a small sample of the lines or bows that will fall under the special, the list would be too long to put in my threads so just pm me and tell me what bow you have as most bows will be included in the special. I will be more than happy to answer all your questions.

All Athens
All PSE bows
All AR bows
All Reflex bows
All Bear bows
All Hoyt Bows
All Bowtech bows except for the 2003 Generation 3.2
All Mathews bows except for the Monster or MR line
All Diamond/Ross bows except with the Krank
And the list goes on...

As you can see the bows that will be included in this special will be very long list and there are a lot more that qualify so if you have any questions about your bow just pm me what bow you have and I will let you know.

Any bow that needs 2X serving will not be included in this special.

Canada and other countries please contact me with your shipping info and I will get you a shipping quote with a time frame.

Please pm me and let me know what bow you have and we can go from there as not all bows will fall into this special.

I accept paypal at twistedarcher@msn.com

If you have any questions please pm me and I will get back to you as soon as possible, here are the colors I stock.

STRING MATERIAL
COLORS IN 8125 & 452X
3D SERVING IN ALL COLORS EXCEPT WHITE

Flo Purple, Purple, Mtn. Berry, Red, Flo Yellow, Flo Orange, Flo Green, Pink
Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings St Patty's Day Special $50/$54 a Set - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

Kiwi, Teal, Green, Olive Drab (O.D.), Tan, Yellow, Blue, Rootbeer

Black, Silver, White, Metallic Bronze

Thanks for looking,
Jamie